IndusLadies.com in SHE section of Deccan Herald

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Once again 'IndusLadies.com' in the news - Hurray :clap

Yes, this time an article about our community has got featured in Deccan Herald's SHE section in Jan 19,2007 issue.

Follow this link to read the article - http://www.deccanherald.com/deccanherald/jan192007/she1847572007119.asp

The credit to this featuring goes to our dear "AMBIKA ANANTH".

Amidst her busy schedule of personal and journalistic work, she was so nice to volunteer to approach Deccan Herald to publish about our site. She had put all efforts to write this wonderful article and get it featured.

Dear Ambika,

Thank you for all your wonderful contributions in the form of middles & poems to this community and in addition your efforts to get this community growing.

Let's all "Welcome" new members coming from Deccan Herald to join our community.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007

2. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

My privilege..

Dear Indusladies

I feel privileged to have written about our wonderful site which is serving as a beautiful connection between unique and lovely people. This is a sheer experience of 'loving and learning'. I thank you for providing this platform where people's beauty of heart and spirit is revealed and honoured.
    We all share a treasured companionship here...thanks again
    love you all my friends
    ambika

3. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello Ambika

Hello Ambika
    That was a wonderful write up of Indusladies.com in the Deccan Herald. Thanks for your sincere effort in bringing more glory to the Indusladies community. With members like you, praying God that Indusladies.com reaches a higher level and provide a helathy friendship among all the 3000+ members.

4. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

enjoyed the tour!

Dear Ambika,

What a great article! And a greater title! I felt like joining Induladies all over again. You have pointed out all the salient features very well. I am sure with this article, Indusladies will see a surge of membership from the Karnataka area.

5. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear Ambika,

Just finished reading the article. Great write up , and like Vidya said, i too felt like joining again. Thanks for your efforts. :clap :clap :clap

Now lets see more middles and articles from you here in IL.

Vandhana

6. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Congrats Indusladies.com

Congratulations Indusladies...

Ambika that was a wonderful piece of Article and I enjoyed reading it...Announcements like these gives me more reason to make me feel proud and happy of this wonderful community.

Love,
    Preethi

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Great going..

Thanks to some of our industrious members, our forum is getting recognition in popular journals. I am thrilled at this mention of our site in Deccan Herald. A very nice write up Ambika, no need to mention that when it is your fingers that is wielding the pen!
    Congrats Indusladies.com and Malathy+Jey.

L, Kamla

8. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

You did it, Ambika!

Dear Ambika,
    Your write-up is quite smooth and freeflowing. And as a seasoned writer you have brought out the human-interest element spectacularly well.
    IL has got the credit it very richly deserves and through the most appropriate person.
    A very good write-up, Ambika. May your tribe increase.
    regards,
    sridhar

9. Manjureddy

Manjureddy Gold IL'ite

Hi All
    Good to see that the Site is getting wider publicity. I myself got registered after seeing one such write up. Hope the Deccan Herald article will help rope in more ladies from that region.

Manjula

10. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Ambika,
    I just read the article. As always, you have done an excellent job of introducing our site. Congratulations. I am not going to thank you, after all, you are an important member of IL. And to say that the article is excellent is very mild. Kudos to you.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007