www.indusladies.com in THE HINDU! Congratulations Induslady!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by varalotti, Nov 25, 2006.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Most Gracious ILites,

It is time now to lift your collars (I am sorry I forgot most of you would not have collars) in pride, for Hindu in its Metroplus Section has brought out a beautiful write-up on this wonderful site.

The whole Chennai has become hot with this news and the Chennai ladies are flocking to this site to register themselves.

Click on the following link to read the write-up
    http://www.hindu.com/mp/2006<wbr>/11/25/stories/2006112501540300<wbr>.htm

Regards,
    Varalotti

3 people like this.

2. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

congrats!

Dear VR,
    Thanks for sharing this article with us..Very very happy to read about our Chithra, and hope Mrs. Malathy Jey is our own Indus lady! (even yesterday , I thought of it).
    Congratulations Indus lady!

3. chatkara_tasty

chatkara_tasty Bronze IL'ite

wow, our second home is rocking .:clap :clap :clap i am very happy to be a part of such community . txs to indusladies for this wonderful site and txs to my sweet little chitra who has put life in the site with her presence . she has becomeBAA of our second home .

4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

It is all Chitvish's efforts

Dear ILites,

IndusLadies community has become popular among 'The Hindu' readers over-night because of all the efforts put by our "Dear Chitvish". She is the heroine behind this popularity - took all the efforts and spent all the time to get the attention of someone in The Hindu Metroplus to publish about our community. We owe this to her and really thank her for all that she is doing to grow this community into greater heights.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH DEAR CHITVISH

Dear Varalotti,

So nice of you to promptly post a link about 'The Hindu' writeup here for our ILites to know about it. Thank you so much.

Hope all ILites are proud about our community appearing in 'The Hindu'.

Happy Reading...

1 person likes this.
  5. manasvini

manasvini New IL'ite

il makes it big!

what a wonderful way to start a lazy saturday morning! it was a wonderful article in the metro plus and i think every praise that comes the il way is completely justified.i thought the article was very well written and aptly describes the bond that is obviously formed between the members from different pockets of the globe.
    to me, this website is only a measure of the stark change in my grandmother (chitvish is how she is better known!).... from the person whose life revolved around the various household chores not more than 2 years ago, to the computer/internet savvy person she is today, she has had a complete makeover! she chats with me when i am in college and tells me what movies are worth watching.. its amazing..!!
    i hope this article is only the beginning of the 2nd innings in ammamma's life... i dont think there is anybody prouder than me!!

cheers il!!
    love you ammamma,
    junu

6. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Varalotti & Chitvish

Dear Varalotti

Thanks for bringing the wonderful news about Indusladies for all of us to know. :clap

Dear Chithra,
    Your efforts in taking the Indusladies name to The Hindu could not be said in so many few words. :clap

Varalotti and Chitvish,
    Once again thanks for your efforts in taking the Indusladies community to greater heights. We ILites benefit a lot from your valuable threads be it short stories or real life incidents or cultural messages or cooking recipes.

Ladies please do forward the Hindu article link to all your friends and relatives. Let us introduce the benefits we have got from Indusladies to our friends too.

7. sm_dinoji

sm_dinoji New IL'ite

Hi

I am new member .Just joined last week. When i saw the article i felt very proud and honured to be part of Indus ladies.

Cheers
    Dinoji

8. shubhavasudevan

shubhavasudevan Senior IL'ite

Congrats Indusladies

Dear varaloti

thanks for highlighting the article. I am so proud to be a member of this wonderful site.

All the credit go to Chitra for making this a great one. This article is another feather in her cap.

With Best Wishes to all the members and the Moderators:clap

regards
    shubha

9. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

great

Dear Chithra and Sridhar Sir

Its so nice to know that Indusladies.com is becoming more and more popular day by day. I am proud to be a part of this nice online community. I cannot thank Chithra enough for the "GREAT" service she is doing for this community.

Regards
    Priya

10. Hamsadhwani

Hamsadhwani Senior IL'ite

Congrats

Congrats to Indus Lady and Mrs.Chitvish and everyone else who has made this forum a huge success..
    I am proud to be part of this family and thanks to everyone, who contributes in some way so that many more people benefit from it.

Thanks to Mr.Sridhar for posting the article.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2006