Where to buy Good designer wear in Hyderabad at a Wholesale Price

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Hyderabad' started by Priya_Mommy, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Hello All,
    I just want to buy couple of designer sarees and dresses for an upcoming wedding in my family.
    Can you post some shops/area where I can find them at a wholesale/reasonable price in hyderabad.
    Can they allow bargaining??

2. chaitusri

chaitusri Silver IL'ite

Kalaniketan(many branches somajiguda-main branch)/Brisah(panjagutta)/Kalanjali---these shops provide good designer wear but cost is also in proportion(I feel as little high) to the designer's skills--No bargaining

In Madina complex(Charminar)/Shanti(Koti) you can get new trends for reasonable prices--No bargaining

In this forum we have a thread for shopping in Hyderabad, you can get more relevant stuff in that.

3. chaitusri

chaitusri Silver IL'ite

4. aparajithaa

aparajithaa Bronze IL'ite

well brisah has a great collection too but there cost is high too..(in brisah if you have any fashion technology students they get discounts..try it that way)
    i bought mine from kalaniketan they have got some real designer wear..
    buying during offer season would be cheap..but i guess designer wear is never cheap..
    now kalanjali is no more holding any real latest designer pieces i feel.

and shanti in koti is fine..little reasonable while cost is taken into consideration but models arent really that good. and also take care of maintaining them.i felt quality isn't really good.

i have a friend's mom who sells kolkata designer sarees at in whole sale but now the sarees she got last time are over so untill she gets them next time no hope from her :spin if she comes up with any sale again i will let you know.

5. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Thanks Appu.
    I thought of going to Kalanikethan/Kalamandir, But they may not be real designer pieces. One hope is on Kalanjali. Brisah is pretty coastly.
    and thankgod I m not going to any BROS.
    Otherthan these Kukatpally stuff/Brisah, any other exclusive designer wear showrooms??
    Last to lastweek I happened to go to Laceleb in Banjara hills, there are exclusive pieces for dress materials. But sarees were not that muchgood.
    Also I heared Tanya has very good collection. But cost wise I have to see, if they come in my budget:cheers

6. Sushmavarala

Sushmavarala Senior IL'ite

There is a shop called Eswari Sarees in the building of Apollo Hospital in front of Saibaba Temple in Bhagya Nagar Colony opp KPHB. This is not an exclusive designer shop sort of thing. You can find many varieties of sarees. In fact this is not a shop but a two bedroom apartment where in they have stocked all sarees. It is a wholesale cum retail type. You can get good pieces here. I purchased a saree at Rs 7500 that would have costed me atleast Rs.10000 outside. They told me 9500 but i have been going there for quite some time. So they gave me for this price. One thing that i noticed here is that people come and purchase in bulk especially for ocassions like marriages. You can have a look. They stock sarees from 100-150 to 40K. I haven't enquired higher than that range. This is for your information

7. Saanvimittal

Saanvimittal New IL'ite

There is a new boutique Laboni Designer Couthe opened at Whitefields, Kondapur. It has very good collection only for designer sarees and dress material.

It is in a appartment Gayatri residency, Behind Exensys Software

8. bhargavi85

bhargavi85 New IL'ite

Where can i buy designer wear saris in bulk at reasonable rates

Hii all,

I am planning to open a boutique. Please let me know where i can buy saris of good
    quality in bulk in Hyderabad and secunderabad area. I am looking for good designer
    wear. Will they give me discount if I am buying in bulk. Also please give me any
    suggestions if you are also in this business.

Thanks,
    Bhargavi.

9. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

10. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Re: Where can i buy designer wear saris in bulk at reasonable rates

hey do go to madina
    beautiful sarees with heavy emb
    i m sure u like them and if u get bulk becomes more cheaper
    near my home there is botique and that lady gets from madina all the time very trendy designs