Please Help?

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by USAgirl1129, Nov 6, 2008.

1. USAgirl1129

USAgirl1129 New IL'ite

My father is going to india and he always picks out the ugliest clothes for him.. i love my father to death, he is my best friend, however i hate his taste in style. =] i need your indian intelligence to print up exactly what i want for him to buy for me. i've been to brisa and i really like their clothes, however, since i cannot locate their website, please help me somehow show him the types of party ghagras that they have. i am REALLY hoping that someone can help me!! thank you soo much for all your help in advance!

2. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Even i couldn't trace Brisha's website,but you can try at Neeru's,even they have good collection of gaghras.Check out their website www.neerus.com
    Hope to find something of your choice.Happy shopping.

Regards,
    lathaa

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  3. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi, kindly go through our IL Directory Hyderabad entries. You can find some info that you are looking for.

Click here to check out listings Hyderabad Directory

Also check out Mebaz showroom for party wears https://www.mebaz.com/mebaz.php

And Neeru's :::: Welcome to Neeru's ::::

And more over you can ask your father to shop at Taruni's at Secnderab or Koti.

If you find more please contribute in IL Directory to help some one who is excatly for this kind of info!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hmmmm,I face exactly this dilemma. Not just with my parents, but my sister and bhabhi too. Their choice is too different from mine or they pick what is the lastest fashion and say my choice is outdatedBig Laugh

What I have done is find pictures anywhere online of stuff that I like, and send them by email. Then, I have my kid or husband take pictures of me in the stuff I do have, and send those. Or if I have pictures of a desi party at home, and someone is wearing a dress I'd like, I circle those. And I list colors that I don't like, colors that I already have, and colors that I am looking for. Armed with these, the haples person shopping for me in Hyderabad stands a better chance of buying something I like. I think Neeru's is about the only place I would have someone shop for me.

Even after all this, sometimes the dress ends up with sleeve 2 inches shorter than comfortable, neck too high or too square Rant, material kind of thick so makes me look fatter. I have come to a state where buying Indian clothes locally here is better than having someone buy for me in Hyderabad.

Rihana