Saree Shopping in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Hyderabad' started by ManuuRaghuu, Jun 2, 2008.

1. ManuuRaghuu

ManuuRaghuu Senior IL'ite

Hello Hyderabadi IndusLadies,:wave

Hope you all are having a good time.We are from Hyderabad too and have plans of visiting it in another 2 months.

Iam a novice in Saree shopping..got married 1 1/2 years back and this is my 2nd trip after marriage.I would like to know the which are the stores i can visit for new saree varieties in Hyderabad in cotton,silk ,work,synthetics etc. I am looking for couple of manageable ones which i can carry to USA.

Thanks in advance,
    Manuuraghuu

2. swarnamurali

swarnamurali New IL'ite

Hello Manu,
    with so many shops to chose from we do get confused.i like aakarshan in panjagutta and cotton house in banjara hills forcotton sarees.im also going to india in 2 months.hope this is of help.

swarnamurali

3. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi Manuu, there are lot of shops to purchase sarees in Hyderabad and Sec'bad. Best if would have come in this moth of june or july u can have Aashada masam sale to enjoy..

You can visit R.S.Brothers, CMR or Narsing in Ameerpet for wide range of collections.. Also in secunderabad and koti you get cotton and synthetic sarees. If you have any idea of Lakadi ka pool visit rangoli saree shop.

If you are looking for designer sarees then best place will be Charminar, you just have to name them type of saree and you can witness lot of works, designs, colors and different varieties of sarees.

Also visit this thread for more info about shops and sales in Hyderabad http://www.indusladies.com/forums/hyderabad/26855-discount-sales-in-hyderabad.html

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  4. ChinnuBaby

ChinnuBaby New IL'ite

Hi,

There are good variety of sarees in Kalamandir, kukatpally also.

If you want good hand made works which can be stiff, my mom is stiching very nice designer sarees these days. All my relatives are taking the sarees from my mom only.

If you require them, you can contact me after coming to Hyderabad. Then, we will set a place, meet there and I will show you the sarees and if you like them, you can buy them.

Keep messaging.
    Bye
    ChinnuBaby

5. ManuuRaghuu

Hi SwarnaMurali,

Thanks a lot for your inputs.. i ve never been to akarshan/cotton world/ ..will check out this time..I wish you a safe and a happy trip to Hyderabad.

Hi Senorita,

Thanks a lot for your inputs..i already went through your other post..never been to Rangoli...will try visiting this time.

Hi ChinnuBay,

Thanks a lot for the information.

Regards,
    Manuuraghuu

6. kachapapad

kachapapad New IL'ite

Rangoli saree shop at banjarahills is very good. Nice collection of sarees in all price ranges and nice customer service.

7. ManuuRaghuu

Hi kachapapad,

Thanks for the information... they have opened the shop recently...some 2 years back i think..rt?

Regards,
    ManuuRaghuu

8. satyavanim

satyavanim New IL'ite

Hi Chinnu ..
    can u post your mothers details . i need some sarees ..

9. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

Hi chinnu garu,

Can you share the info,i don't have pm facility. I am looking for designer ware sarees.... I am going to visit india in may 2013.so.please

10. srisujji

srisujji New IL'ite

hi there , I am looking for a shop shub vivah in Jubliee hills. any clue if there is a phone number. cant find their website. many thanks
    sujatha