Need Info Abour Vasthu

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by Ranjana7, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Ranjana7

Ranjana7 New IL'ite

I contacted guruji.. I spoke to him over phone and told him about my problem.. he is currently in Hyderabad.. he will be available in Bangalore next month... so he told me I can get the readings ... please let me know if anyone has taken likethis before..

2. Ranjana7

Ranjana7 New IL'ite

Yes I contacted him... and the info he gave was more generic..
    Not sure if I have to contact him again or not

3. loveandgod

loveandgod Senior IL'ite

Hi ranjan
    plz share if your problem was sorted..as its been long u have contacted guruji..i am in a mess too in my life, and would like to consult..was your consultation worth it?
    Love
    Puja

4. loveandgod

loveandgod Senior IL'ite

I had a talk today. Was very professional. as i will hav to consult him over phone, i cant go to banglore.
    Please ILites..advice what to do.

5. Nihariks

Nihariks Senior IL'ite

Hi friends

I think you people are talking about Guruji . I met Guruji before and he is a master , no doubt , in astrology. His future predictions are good and remedies are also simple. Am sure we get a genuine guidance to our problem after consulting him.

But the thing is, Guruji perform, so he will be busy with daily rituals, Pooja and Homas. So I generally make appointment well in advance. Any way, need some humble patience to get his consultation.

6. chandna

chandna New IL'ite

Dear All,

I have always been fascinated by role of astrologers in our society.

Personally I have met many astrologers who have uranus in their ascendent and are very intelligent. As the planet behaves their behavior could be whimsical and their thinking capacity out of the box.

This is quite true for people with scorpio ascendent and uranus in ascendent of he native. This was true for natives born in 1980s where most of the technological innovations started taking place.

Vedic astrology considers mercury to be responsible for astrology. A good astrologer horoscope indicates

1. Strength of Uranus in Astrologer's chart
    2. Role of neptune
    3. Houses these planets should be placed to be able to become a good astrologer

Hope you find this information useful

also best astrologer link

7. loveandgod

loveandgod Senior IL'ite

Yes.. then he will make my chart and consult.i wanrd to ask so many things like if i deposit once when n how can i consult and such things. i would expect a consultation..i dont know what to do. :hide:
    also picked up ma call on 1 ring..may be i was lucky:thumbsup .
    please help ILites.. also if anyine knows any other astrologer/guruji/baba who can help..:drowning

8. venasri

venasri New IL'ite

We met astrologer , he is very good and genuine, all his predictions really worked for us.
    before we met many astrologers, we didnot satisfied with their prediction. But with this guruji, with his predictions we are very happy.all his predictions 100 % correct

9. visvam

visvam Senior IL'ite

Yes he is very good astrologer

I met him before, but getting appointment is little bit tough, we should have patience to get his consultation.
    For me it took three months, to get his appointment.

we have very much satisfied with his prediction

10. venasri

venasri New IL'ite

Thank you Visvam for your remedy

Sure i will follow it from next thursaday,
    my doubt for how many weeks i need to do this.
    My family members were so rude to me, they don't eat which i offer, then how to give the prasad to them