Astro predictions for you

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by SYAMALADEVI, Oct 18, 2012.

1. SYAMALADEVI

SYAMALADEVI Senior IL'ite

:)
    Namo Vinayaka!

I am Marella Syamala devi an astrologer started this thread to share your problems and come up with the best astro remedies.

I learn astrology through my Guruji a famous astrologer in Hyderabad.

Please post your date of birth, time of birth, place of birth for your horoscope analysis.No personal consultation required, I will respond to you through this thread.
    Discuss freely about problems and no limitation on queries. Know about your life and make steps accordingly.
    I warmly welcome your questions regarding studies, career, marriage and children. Please don't ask out of questions like lottery, movie chance etc.
    I will respond to genuine queries only.

Note: Please post your details at your own risk.
    Any personal matters can be shared through pm

4 people like this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Re: Are you in need of good and best astrologer in Hyderabad? - Astro predictions for

Welcome to IL family, Syamaladevi sister,

Thanks for giving an opportunity for our family members to seek guidance of their horoscope through you.

You will indeed doing a great job helping them, in this need of hour, many finding diffciulties in progeny, marriage, career, health...

Thank you so much for being in here, May Baba bless you in abundance.

3. SYAMALADEVI

Re: Are you in need of good and best astrologer in Hyderabad? - Astro predictions for

Thank you Saisakthi for addressing me as SISTER.
    Feeling this service as my part of contribution for our IL family.
    Om Sairam

4. SimpleGirl

SimpleGirl Gold IL'ite

Hello Syamaladevi,
    First of all thank you for your service, it will surely help many people on IL.

I have a question regarding my sister, we are looking for alliances for her since last 2 years, but nothing is getting finalized yet.. She is already 25 and we feel she is getting depressed day by day.. seeing all her friends and cousins getting married.. These days she is not talking to any one at home and always keep to herself.
    Also health wise she is very weak, always has some or the other illness.

We are meeting one match on 31st October, which looks like a good match... we are hoping everything would go fine this time.. Can you please let me know, when will she get married? And about her future well-being.

Her Birth Details:
    Name: Shweta
    Birth Date: March 2 1987, 7:35 am
    Rashi: Meena
    Nakshatram: Uttarabhadra
    Place of Birth : Mumbai

Sai Ram

5. SYAMALADEVI

Astrology is a mysterious science.If we able to let this science speak, it will unfolds its secrets.
    I have gone through Shweta's horoscope thoroughly. It is perfect with a Rajayoga. She is now under Ketu Dasa -Inter Dasa Sani (13-10-2012 : 21-11-2013). Her star is Uttarabhadra whose Lord is Sani.
    This means she faces a lot of mental tensions and delay in marriage. Let me tell you a secret, this delay is utmost beneficial to her because after this Ketu Dasa She will go through Sukra Dasa-Inter Dasa Sukra(19-11-2014 : 20-03-2018). According this horoscope marriage in Sukra Dasa will be most successful. No Kuja Dosha in this horoscope. So no need Worry!
    all things are happening according to God's will. 2014-2018 period brings her good life-partner and children.
    Have Confidence in God and approach to that match.
    Parihara/Remedy : Give turmeric and kum-kum, bangles to Gauri maa on this Navratri Days and pray for blessings.
    Thanks for contacting me.

6. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Hello Sister:
    I am going through a very tough phase- my wife is fought with me and is living with her parents and our daughter, tough time at job and debtors pressure with legal action. please suggest when this phase would get over. I was born on 11.05.1967 around at chennai 815 AM.My wife 06.05.72 at Tenkasi 0623 AM. and the remedies.

7. yalni

yalni Silver IL'ite

Hi Symala,

I have sent you the details Through PM please reply me

8. SimpleGirl

SimpleGirl Gold IL'ite

Thank you Syamaladevi, for answering my question.. I really hope my sister gets married sooner.
    God bless you for your noble service...

Sai Ram

9. bsbraghav

bsbraghav New IL'ite

Dear Sister,

I am from Hyderabad and I would like to know about the prospects of my career.
    I have been witnessing highs & lows in career. Looking to settle down in my career.

Currently I'm in the Software industry. Below given are my details:

DOB: 30th October 1981
    Time: 3:01pm
    Place: Machilipatnam, AP

Thanks & Regards
    Raghav

10. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

Mam i had sent you a PM.Please check.Thanks.