Plaza Tranquil Acres - Kovilambakkam

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Vijay1975star, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Vijay1975star

Vijay1975star New IL'ite

Hello,

Request your feedback regarding this project. The first phase was silently sold out. planning to take their 2nd phase. People who have booked in their first phase or in their other projects like green acres or serene acres request to share ur experience.

How is their project completion - on time or.

How is their construction quality.

regards,
    vijay:)

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi vijay,

welcome to this forum.

Plaza group is known for their conservative and traditional methods. heard there was lots of delay in the green acres.

what about the first phase, how much work is done, how would you rate it.

what is the rate they are quoting for the second phase.

Which side is the entrance. how about the distance from the lake. is the road from the kamatchi hospital radial good to enter?? or you go in from the entrance at rose nagar..that looks horrible in rains..check out the plans for the roads...

but far better than the opposite side of the road. that side is so deep down, that i am so scared thinking of people who booked in fairsquare's upcoming construction..have you seen that?

3. Vijay1975star

Vijay1975star New IL'ite

Hi Shanthi,

thanks for your thoughtful reply.

They have started the first phase. In one of the blocks they are now laying the first floor roofing. (stilt + four design). Looks likes good procedures following in construction.

They are quoting 3500 for the 2nd phase. The entrance is from the radial road...We need to ramp down from the radial road. The pallikaranai lake is a long distance.....not sure about any other lake. need to investigate. There is no other entrance.....there is a compound wall all round....no idea about the rose nagar entrance....need to find out. Yeah...noticed fair square coming up....but don't want to venture into the other side of the radial road as you know.

Hi all,

anybody out there who has booked in phase- I in this forum.

thanks,
    vijay
    :coffee

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Vijay,

3500 is reasonable. actually in the same area there are 3 lakes. how full they are right now i do not know.

you remember purvankara windmiere...tranquil acres is very near that..

the radial ramp will settle with more traffic.. i wonder about water logging alone..

5. Vijay1975star

Vijay1975star New IL'ite

Hi Shanthi,

Is the project purvankara windmiere ongoing or shelved? I heard about this project from you only. I don't see any recent information about that?

thanks,
    vijay

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Vijay,

purvankara windmeire did not get approval and then shelved.

7. pravatkumark

pravatkumark New IL'ite

Traquil acres is marketed by Hombay people,do not discuss anything they will give you all false commitment,anybody intrested contact plaza office directly and discuss with there MD then take a call.Plaza builder also very slow,Hombay people commited Phase-1 will be delievred on Jan 2011 ,still lot of work is pending ,till now they have not got E.B. Approval.Be careful while dealing with Hombay guy.