Confusion Regarding buying a flat in chennai or constructing own house in native

Discussion in 'Housing' started by navathaj23, Aug 8, 2015.

1. navathaj23

navathaj23 New IL'ite

Hi all,

i am single and doing job in chennai... where as my parents are staying in a rented house in my native (in andhra). i am planning to get a new own house

my confusion is we have land in my native where i need to consturct a independent house with 3-4 portions and let it for rent and also where my parents can stay in one house. i can go for leasing a house in chennai....
    or i need to buy a appartment one in my native for my parents and one more for me in chennai here....

Please suggest me...

2. paramlav

paramlav Silver IL'ite

I liked your first idea construct house of portions in native .your parents can stay there and you can get rent after that if you still need you can buy in Chennai .don't forget to register house on your name.

3. navathaj23

navathaj23 New IL'ite

thanks alot for suggestion....

what all the permissions do we need to get to construct a house?
    whom i can contact to plan my dream house..
    where to start and how to go further to start construction and getting loan...
    in IT can i show bothe the Housing loan and house rent as i stay in chennai and constructing house in my native....????

4. sakshidhawan

sakshidhawan New IL'ite

If your land is in village, you have to get panchayath approval for construction of a house, if your land comes under municipality you have to get permission from municipality. To get a loan you have to submit land details and house planning to bank.