Real Earth Properties - Euphoria

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Rajeshwari, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Rajeshwari

Rajeshwari New IL'ite

Hi all,

Can some one give me your feedback about Real Earth Properties - Euphoria in Pallikaranai. How is their construction quality? and about the area too...

Also has any one checked out SS sarvam in pallikaranai ?

Thanks,
    Raji

2. deandany

deandany New IL'ite

The owner is an Ex- IT professsional who returned from US few year back and started land investment and flat construction. He knows the requirements of the young working couple.

That said, he can be pretty haughty at times and rarely accepts for negotiations.

Euphoria is a little over priced, but with the latest infra developments there, I am sure it should be ok.

Have a look at the construction and visit their completed independent houses in AGS colony in Pallikaranai, then u will get an idea

That said, if SS Sarvam is the same price as that of Euphoria, then obviously Sarvam is a more sensible option given that its on road and a GC.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  3. Rajeshwari

Rajeshwari New IL'ite

Thanks deandany for your feedback. :)
    Its really valuable for me !!
    I would surely visit the places couple of times before deciding.
    The main thing is am not sure about the water logging at this euphoria location as its very close to a pond .

SS sarvam, I am still contemplating if i want to go for high raise buildings and am concerned about the maintenance of all those amenities like swimming pool they provide.

4. hsnnalini

hsnnalini Senior IL'ite

Euphoria is good bcos it is a no frills project and will offer you low maintenance... If you are looking for end use alone, Euphoria is good... But if you are looking for End Use + Investment, the Sarvam will score better... This is bcos Euphoria builder charges high price per sq.ft than Sarvam.

When u resell, ppl will not consider all the good quality of construction promises of builder and will simply depreciate the building value like any other ...On the other hand Sarvam is an On-road project with a brand value and will claim a higher value at any time due to its location... Also On road project will fetch u best rentals which will offset your maintenance costs...

5. Rajeshwari

Rajeshwari New IL'ite

Thanks nalini for your feedback !!
    I am looking to rent for few years initially and use it once we move we move back to chennai...
    Will there be water logging due to the pond near euphoria ? am yet to check out both personally.

6. hsnnalini

hsnnalini Senior IL'ite

i dont think so, but i have seen water logging in Chittibabu nagar , This is not due to pond but normal rain stagnation. I also see that drainage works are well in progress, it should not be a problem,. I would not reject euphoria for water logging but the high entry price for a no frills apartments is a big turn off... Do look at similar G+2 TYPE models nearby in Chittibabu or Ambal nagar, areas which are adjacent and then see if there is a drastic differernce...If there is a difference of more than 500 rupees per sq.ft, i would pull out else I would choose Euphoria itself. The location of Euphoria is nice with no sound pollution so i wont mind paying 4-5 Lakhs extra...

7. Rajeshwari

Rajeshwari New IL'ite

Thanks nalini for your feedback again !! Noted your points and will surely check out.

8. arpitha2012

arpitha2012 New IL'ite

Thanks for the info. Ive been hunting for an apt near velachery, was looking at sarvam and Appasamy mapleton. Went and checked out Euphoria . its very close to the velachery main road, gated community,Good location.

The project is nearing completion . I met a person who has booked an apartment there . He said he was waiting for a year for this project to be launched and was one of the first to book it. He looked happy about it. he says quality of construction is very good. the builder gives a lot of personal attention, they themselves custom design the interiors, wood work, modular kitchen etc , added advantage he said. maintenance cost is less, amenities include lift , gym, servant quarters, community hall, CCP.

Pricing is equivalent to sarvam but lesser than appasamy mapleton. this had more UDS though, about 54%, twice the land share as the other two, probably a contributing factor to their pricing. Sarvam is on the main road, MSB, only turn off factor for me as it leads to lot of dust and traffic and higher maintenance for the amenities which we dont end up using. Too many homes in a limited place. Another thing am worried about is the completion time for these huge buildings,

I would have chosen Euphoria. BUt it didnt fit into my budget of 45 lakhs for a 2BHK. any other recomendations? looking specifically close to velachery , pallikaranai. Looking for good quality construction. Want the apartment to last longer , Dont want to resell an apartment with leaks. Need to be in corporation limits.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  9. deandany

deandany New IL'ite

45 L for 2 bhk is too tight since the land rates have spiralled in Pallikaranai and Madipakkam which have pushed new launches to 5 K psft. But there is hope around Ram Nagar north , Puzhuthuivakkam, Pallikaranai beyond Kamakoti nagar where you can get 900 sqft flat for 45 L. But you may have to go for normal builders like ARRR constructions etc. Or you can go for unsold flats in some completed projects. There may be some in the above places where they might offer discount to close sale.

10. arpitha2012

arpitha2012 New IL'ite

You are right. Am afraid so. I've lost hope in velachery. prices have gone upto 7K to 8k rs per sft. i dont mind going for normal builders, but most of the sites which i have visited do cheap cost cutting which is very obvious.