Malles Alankar

Discussion in 'Housing' started by chennaipayyan, Jun 18, 2013.

1. chennaipayyan

chennaipayyan New IL'ite

Hi guys,

Looking for 2 BHK Gated community within 60L. And i happen to hear about the malles project in manapakkam. I have no idea about this area. could some one provide some details like water facility, drainage connection etc etc. Also if some one have booked in this project, have they got approval and details on the banks.

2. chennaipayyan

chennaipayyan New IL'ite

Hi guys,

Seriously thinking of finalizing a flat in the following :

Malles Alankar - Manapakkam
    Appaswamy Mapleton - Pallikaranai
    KKR Homes - Adambakkam

In all the above, irrespective of their base cost it ends up somewhere around 70L. Last one of them is not a gated community. i have liked all the three but need some details on location advantages, builder trustability, water facilities etc etc. I am kind of confused,in all the above which one is the better on my money investment. Please share your ideas.

3. seeabitha

seeabitha Bronze IL'ite

Hi

If you are talking abt appaswamy aftself er the kamatchi hospital , then it is a good choice in my opinion. My best friend bought the home and I am supervising it as he is in US. the quality is good .

Also malles alankar is equally good but velachery is growing and pallikaranai seems to be very good choice adding to it it is gated community. Since u told it is an investment my first choice will be mapleton.(for renting too)

but I would also say I never compared projects in other areas

4. jantelmary

jantelmary New IL'ite

As my perception Malles constructions is leading builders in chennai.Till today they have constructed over 110 projects with 32 years experience in construction.and also Manapakkam is easy accessible area and good water too.and this location is very near to L&T,Miot hospital and chennai trade centre.So you go head with malles.