Update about SSM Builders, Perungulathur? 50% discount on price?!

Discussion in 'Housing' started by gopituty, Aug 28, 2012.

1. damanpur

damanpur New IL'ite

Hi ,

Yes , i have booked one 2 bhk in this place . the offers were true . But, now there are no 50% discounts and around 1900 flats are already booked.

I am in that surrounding since my childhood and am well aware of the fact that that is true .

2. lavanya2000

lavanya2000 Bronze IL'ite

Can you please confirm whether they gave 50% offer?

I personally went builders office yesterday and looks like they are asking for price of 3500/sqft + 10% statutory charges + 1,50,000 for car parking.

They are still waiting for CMDA approval and we can only see big vacant land near to the school with the SSM nagar banner.

I also heard they may increase the price to Rs. 4000/sqft once they get the approval.

By all means, SSM builders have created a huge increase in prices of lands in near by areas by planning to come up with a flats by 2015 (which is still a long way to go)

3. lavanya2000

Does anyone booked a flat in SSM nagar new perungalathur? i would like to get some more details on this.

4. nighteagletex

nighteagletex New IL'ite

Yes. This offer is True. I too have booked an apartment. But till now they didn't receive the CMDA approval. Earllier they promised to complete the aprroval process in November 2012. But till now they didn't get it. Also they made a major change in the site layout. Thats a big disappointment. Their communication is very poor. I heard that few parents had withdrawn the payment they have made. ( Heard it but till now not confirmed news - might be a rumour also).

Even they are not ready to share the flat booked status excel sheet in their website index. It was in the same status "Will be updated shortly." for the past 9 months.

I heard that their school in nagappa nagar, chrompet is an litigation property. They are going to settle that litigation problem out of court by paying some huge sum of money.

5. lavanya2000

Thanks for the update. Me too hearing mixed reviews on this and i also heard they are still trying to get the CMDA approval but not yet done. Looks like they are trying to do major changes in the earlier proposed plan since CMDA earlier didn't agree with the first proposed plan. In fact swimming pool & kids play area may very well come other side of the 150 road (near to school/air force component side) and the flats may stay on the other side of 150ft road.. With all that said roads would be wider in the new plan (60ft roads inside flat area)...

This is kind of bothering me whether to go & book a flat with them or better to stay away from them

6. thum123

thum123 New IL'ite

hi, any further update on this project?

7. lavanya2000

From what i heard they are still waiting for approval and they have complete change of floor plans / site plans.

SSM school Chrompet ran into some issues (major issues) and the management thinks that they may have made a wrong decision to focus on builders which might have created some issues in the school management.

Hopefully we will see the project goes through properly

8. lavanya2000

One of my friend confirmed me today that SSM builders got the approval to build flats and they are starting the work and followed by registration process from next week

9. specialstevie8

specialstevie8 New IL'ite

Anyone got official intimation/word from the builders about Cmda approval ??

10. lavanya2000

No official word yet but all i am hearing that there is going to be good amount of changes in the plan which they shown us sometime back.. We have visited this place last week and i could see some work started (at least they have started measuring the roads and putting up some big markers with different colors to indicate different plans)