25th August 2012, 04:08 PM
Modular kitchen reviews in Chennai - Magickwoods, Sleek kitchens, Mamre
I am a new member to Indusladies.
I stay in Chennai, and am looking to renovate my kitchen. While reviewing the list of modular kitchen providers in the city, I came across these three that looked interesting:
3. Mamre (office in T Nagar)
I would like to know if any of you have worked with these people, and what your experiences have been, in terms of:
3. Time and delivery
4. Customer support
5. After sales service
Look forward to hearing from you.
Taks much in advance!
You Might Find These Useful:
20th August 2015, 07:49 PM
Re: Modular kitchen reviews in Chennai - Magickwoods, Sleek kitchens, Mamre
Originally Posted by Ushkar
If you're renovating your kitchen, going down the modular kitchen route is the best option.
I renovated my kitchen and went with Sleek Modular kitchen. I have been very pleased with the work and the features. To answer some of your specific questions,
1. In general, modular kitchens aren't cheap. But one of the strongest reasons to choose sleek from the ones you've mentioned is the incredible value for money that the offer.
2. SleekKitchen's quality is top notch. The fittings and the hinges are extremely reliable and my opinion is that they will have a long life.
3. The delivery time in my opinion is quite reasonable. In days, not months, you'll get your kitchen.
4. The foundation of every businesses success is how it engages with its customers. Sleek is top notch in this regard and I have always had great support from them.
5. The after sales service is good, I had a call asking me for feedback. To be honest, I haven't had the need to contact the company for any problems whatsoever.
Tags for this Thread
All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 06:01 PM.