Ruby Builders new Launch Ruby Avenue in Arul Nagar Irumbuliyur

Discussion in 'Housing' started by AS1982, Apr 9, 2012.

1. AS1982

AS1982 Silver IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

Ruby Builders have launched a new project "Ruby Avenue" in Arul Nagar Irumbuliyur near East Tamabram and the sqft rate is 2670 apprx... we are thinking to check out on this as this price range falls within our budget... But we've got no idea about the area... Does somebody reside in Irumbuliyur which the builder claims is only 2 kms from Tambaram Railway station... How is the area? I heard somebody saying it is kind of a backward area..

Please provide information if any on the area and the proximity to other places from there.

2. AS1982

AS1982 Silver IL'ite

Information from my side for ppl who are interested in this project "Ruby Avenue'

I went yesterday to the site. It is almost dead end after this site but there are houses nearby. It is definetely a residential area and has got 1 or 2 small provision shops, medicals stores in and around. So it does not require to come way to the main road for daily stuffs. They have launched the project a month ago and handing over the flats only in August 2013. This is best for anybody who is looking for investing or who are ok for a 2 km distance from the apartment to the GST Road for daily commutations. Perungalathur is the nearest bus stop from this location and Tambaram is 2.8 kms. We had a chat with one of the localite and came to know that there is a burial ground situated nearby. So got to check on this one alone as the builder is not giving proper information when enquired.

3. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

Dear AS1982,

Did you happen to book this? I am interested in this. Please let me know the details.