What is the current rate per SQFT in OMR?

Discussion in 'Housing' started by GPriya, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dinesh,

I think this apartment of ceebros has run into some problem recently, remember reading it on the paper. and also the other ceebros in velachery the private park is now to be opened to the public.... i think only PRiya can clarify on that.

Most of the payments are part in percentages, until completion.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  2. maryjane

maryjane New IL'ite

Hi Maha!

In which block have you booked the flat? We have also booked a flat in Eternia. But the progress is just hopeless. No idea when the handover will be. :(

3. Maha Raj

Maha Raj New IL'ite

Hi Mary,

We have booked a flat in Dew - Just opposite to ur block.The Dew flat is complete - the commit the handover by mid-August.And I found quite a progress in Eternia also.Do u keep visiting regularly? When did u book the flat?

4. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Dinesh,

Regarding Ceebros, there is a writ petition against the land aquisition, but it was cancelled by the high court twice as there is no actual substance in the original petitioner's claim. But the original petition is still pending and it is expected to get cancelled as well, according to the Director, Ceebros.

Now, they have only few 1520 sqft apartments left in Block IV. All others are sold out. The construction si nearing completeion and Ceebros has asked us to take over in September. The water and electricity connections have been done already, and currently they are making arrangements for Gas tank, which will get filled by Aug mid..
    May be, the common facilities like swimming pool, gym, children park might be the last one to complete.

Well, regarding the open space reservation (OSR) land in Ceebros Velachery is altogether a different issue.

Thats the update based on my recent visit to India a couple of weeks ago.

Also, now, the Ceebros charges more than the Rs.5200 per sqft as the demad is still there.

Good luck in your search,
    Geeth Priya.

5. maryjane

maryjane New IL'ite

Hi Maha,
    We went there a few weeks back, and there was no progress. Will check it out again this week.
    An August handover for Dew is pretty good. Brook it seems will be handed over in Dec-08. Thats the reason am worried abt Eternia. Brook is way ahead of Eternia.
    We had booked the flat in July last year.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  6. saravanavel

saravanavel New IL'ite

Hi All,

I too had more analysis on OMR. Based on my opinion Anicham project (By Vasavi Builders) at Kelambakkam junction looks good. The current rate per SF is 3500 it seems. This project contains 4 floors in a block.

2 mins walk from Bus Depot
    2 mins walk from Kelambakkam Market / Junction
    Schools, colleges and hospitals are just with 1 to 2 km.
    Project located on the main road.
    By road easily connected thru ECR, OMR and GST.
    4 kms away from Siruseri IT park.

I'm trying to get more details of this projects. Will let you know shortly.
    Check there website also.

Thanks
    Saravanan

7. Bullu

Bullu Senior IL'ite

Mr. Saravanan,

Are you agent or broker. If so, this is not the place for you to market your flats.

Im sure forum moderator will take care of you soon.

Any way, the price quoted by you is daylight robbery.

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

bullu,

Thanks, for posting your comment...

I just got this message wanted and i feel he could be the builder..vasavi is known to quote high though there is not much of quality...3600 for a project near kelambakkam when the high end are trying to reduce the rates...

i think saravanan thinks that we the women community are gullible...