Want to buy a land in Padappai/Velachery/Mogappiar/Ambattur/Vandalur..

Discussion in 'Housing' started by ransree, Dec 6, 2011.

1. ransree

ransree Bronze IL'ite

Hi All, We are looking to buy a land in Padappai,Vandalur(low budget),Gudvanchery and Ambattur,Mugappair,Velachery(high budget).. If any of you know relatives or friends who would like to sell their plots/houses kindly reply here..Thanks in advance..

Last edited: Dec 6, 2011

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

is that for personal use. did you get any ransree..just curious.becasue of the different areas mentioned which are on opposite sides of chennai

3. sowmyaraman81

sowmyaraman81 Gold IL'ite

Hi Ranshree.,

We are planning to sell our paddapai property. Is that for investment purpose???

Please send me your email id.. i will send you the details in email!!!

4. rameshj2k

rameshj2k New IL'ite

Re: Hi madam

Good day madam
    Iam Ramesh.Ihave a excellent residential dtcp plot available in nattarasanpattu village padappai.The layout is located on interlinking thar road which connects vandalur- wallajabadh road and singaperumal koil- oragadam road.This is second plot lying on 40 feet main interlinking bus going thar road .The layout named "SEEVAGA SINTHAAMANI NAGAR" which is only 1km from singaperumalkoil-oragadam road and 4kms from vandalur-wallaja road.Near by well build houses,farm houses,VILLAGIO row houses,tata crescent lake homes,sri Krishna engg.college,HIET college,engineers estate located with in 1-2km radius.A 1800 sq.ft plot for sale with crystal clear documents with direct owner.No brokerage is additional plus. rs.375/sq.ft .I quoting very less price due to my emergency.
    Please feel free to contact.RAMESH SEVEN TWO ZERO ZERO NINE TWO SIX THREE FOUR THREE