Budget flats projects

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Shanvy, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends,

I have been asked by many of my friends here if there is anything that can be bought below 40lacs..yes today the affordable price of the flats bar has raised to 40 from a reasonable 20lacs.

And moreover, we tend to look at all those hyped, well marketed projects and tend to not look at any of the other builders, and yet there are many who are happy with the low profile builders who are willing to accomodate and finish projects faster because of the projects being smaller than the mega projects and also some of them are no frills project..no amenities extra.

Let me add a few of them in the coming posts..and also others do add.
    wait there are a few stipulated conditions or should i say disclaimers or warnings..whatever way you want to interpret it is your discretion....

1. nobody takes the discussions at the face value, will not hold us responsible for their purchase. please do your legal and due diligence on the project before purchase.
    2. just because I discuss, it does not mean that i have personal exposure/experience with the builder..
    3. I do note down projects on my way up and around the city and try to find at least a little details before i post..so sometimes, i may not have a proper idea, and please apply point 1 and 2 there.:cheers

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
    1 person likes this.

2. lvarada

lvarada Bronze IL'ite

Re: Budget flats - low profile builders??

Thanks a lot Shanvy for the initiative...looking forward to reading your reviews and opinions.

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Conceptts builders,
    I knew about their projects when i was visiting a place in nanmangalam. i think that project is completed maybe there are few flats. they have a new project going on at bharat nagar madipakkam..
    Both the madipakkam and abhinandan project have come well at least from the outside..

Concept homes..

When i was calling conceppts i used the wrong spelling and landed at concepthomes.in and surprising they are also having some projects going on. and I saw one on my way out of ram nagar into velachery main road..not bad..but i would say visit the place.

Om builders

They have project in surendra nagar, opposite the sakthi cars bang on 100ft from the medavakkam high road.

muraliram builders..

this builder also functions with another name..i mean two companies. they have some good projects around ullagaram which is in proximity to mount station and also velachery bye pass.

Omsai builders:

Interestingly i saw this project hoarding inbetween iyappathangal and porur..so don't ask me where..i was more concentrating on finding if it was the same om who had done some projects in adambakkam.

Guru..
    well they are in the market for atleast 15years. i have been watching their flats in nanganallur and now upto chromepet. they have few projects in nangnallur though they are not budget, in any way.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

ARRR builders,

People who travel on the medavakkam main road would have seen the builder's hoarding for a flat in ullagaram, but please do not even think about that one. but his flat in nanmangalam on chormepet salai is reasonable, with good water (as of now) takes about 15/20 minutes to be on the thoraipakkam junction of omr and 20 minutes to radha gate.

Anu builder,

They are in madambakkam/medavakkam area. inface 2/3 ilites have already purchased from them.

5. shakambari

shakambari Platinum IL'ite

Really useful thread.

You really save a lot of money when you go in for a no frills apartment

because you end up paying a lot of extra money when you opt for a big, gated community and they are also not ready to accomodate your small ,changes needs etc.

Thanx for starting the thread , Shanti.

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Lalitha, how are you. how is your daughter. you are welcome. i was trying to incorporate some of the low profile ones. who are more famous in one part of the city.

Exactly shaka. not all can go behind the high end projects. and some of them fleece you out for every alterations and extra switches.

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

.DABC Arboretum Project at Mambakkam . a project that has two units, begonia and acacia each having 100+ flats. the rate quoted is 2600 and 2500 resp. this is a known builder with lot of projects in anna nagar, but a little misleading (is the review from an ilite, who feels that everything is not in the paper as it should be..too much power to the builder)

Arun Excello Mohanam Project at Mambakkam - Now looks like mambakkam, thiruporur, are the hot places with lots and lots of builders concentrating in this area. and infact i was surprised at the 4 page ad last saturday saying 9lacs+ for a two bhk..:idea:spin.

Amruth enclave from Satma Builder with presence is mugalivakkam. has moved r otiyambakkam to be exact. and he is quoting 1800. .

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Asvini Ashvita at Siruseri, Off OMR. Pricing starts from 25 lakhs onwards at 3000 per sqft. It will have 32 two and three bedroom apartments.

Upper Crest at Perumbakkam. Perumbakkam located on the Medavakkam - Sozhinganallur road, off OMR. It is opposite to Global Hospital.

Mantri NAVARATNA at Chromepet Starting from 23 – 39 Lacs. looks like mantri, going slow with synergy project on omr is following purvankara la style and offering affordable homes with navratna.

Fair Squre at Padur, OMR from XS real builders.25-30lacs.

Serenity at Siruseri, OMR by Sabari Group offers 2BHK flats from Rs. 25 lakhs onwards.

Pebbles from antony groups. - offers 1 & 2 BHK flats at Sithalapakkam. Price starts from 12 lakhs to 17 lakhs. It will have 56 apartments. I am told this is already sold out. not sure.

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Abirami Webster Village at Vandalur from Abirami Builders. It is near Crescent Engineering College and on GST Road. consisting of 120 apartment with 1, 2, 2.5 bhks and starting from 18lacs and upwards. Abirami builders have been involved in other projects too.

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Brixton at Irungattukottai is a massive housing project from VGN. Sriperumputhur, oragadam.
    nobody does small projects these days. it is a massive 1872, flats, under affordable housing
    launch price was at 1890 I think.

Ruby builders, Ashok manor, near infant jesus school, near to the national insitute of marine technology..pallikaranai. 108 flat in two blocks..and starting at 33 lacs.