Rents in Buheirah corniche

Discussion in 'Housing in Sharjah' started by rk8, Apr 4, 2011.

1. rk8

rk8 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Could anyone tell how much would will be the rent for 2 bedroom flats in buheirah corniche area?? How good is the area and can i get maid easily over there..??
    Thanks..

2. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

Hi,

a quick response as i m getti€ng ready to put my daughter to sleep. It would cost you somewhere between 40,000-48,000 AED/annum depending upon the size and age of the building. But getting a maid is bit difficult when compared to the other parts of sharjah. Otherwise, it is a fantastic place to live as there is a nice corniche stretch, for a good walk or a relaxed evening, which is not over-crowded.

hope this helps.

sangi:thumbsup

Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  3. rk8

rk8 New IL'ite

Hi Sangi

Thanks for ur reply...Will post u back if some other doubts arise..:)
    Cheers
    rk

4. kewlzany

kewlzany New IL'ite

Hi,
    I'm new here. I'm gonna be moving to Shj this month end. My husband works in Al Tawuun and we are looking to rent an apartment in Buhaira corniche. Could you pls name some good apartments in Buhaira corniche. How many kms away isBuhaira corniche from Al Taawun mall and the rents which you mentioned between 40-48k is of new buildings with pool, gym and the likes?
    Thanks in advance

ZB

5. Ajukkv

Ajukkv New IL'ite

Hey, could you please let me know if there is any sharing room available for a small keralite family from April to june, thanks