Buying a new flat in Kukatpaly - Need Clarification on Procedures

Discussion in 'Housing in Hyderabad' started by cool100, Oct 17, 2007.

1. cool100

cool100 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

my cousin in India is buying a flat in Hyderabad (kukatpaly). She took the flat documents from the owner. Can anyone please help me how to proceed in this matter please explain me in detail becaue she doesnt know anything in this field. I hope you all will take time to reply . Thank you................

2. sivahyderabad

sivahyderabad New IL'ite

Re: buying a new flat

hai
    this is siva from hyderabad, kukatpally. my husband is a realestate consultant and works for Dhaatri constructions. he has complete in and out of kukatpally area. if you give your cousin phone numer, i will tell him to contact your cousin and find her a suitable flat for you

regards
    siva chengamma
    my cousin in India is buying a flat in Hyderabad (kukatpaly). She took the flat documents from the owner. Can anyone please help me how to proceed in this matter please explain me in detail becaue she doesnt know anything in this field. I hope you all will take time to reply . Thank you................[/quote]

3. pvenu2011

pvenu2011 New IL'ite

hai,

private message me i will explain every thing i will show more flats

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
  4. TomAndJerry

TomAndJerry Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    If you are buying a flat, you need to get the documents checked by an expert Lawyer. They will be able to go through the document and tell you whether it is legally approved or not. also they will suggest you what other documents you need to take.
    You might have to pay the lawyer fee for this service. it might range from 1k to 5k.