Help on selling flat in Bangalore, India

Discussion in 'Housing in Bangalore' started by Jesal, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Jesal

Jesal New IL'ite

Hi All,

I and my husband have booked a 3 bhk flat in Bangalore near Kanakpura Road. We now plan to sell it before registration. Apartment is ready for possession.

Can anyone pls let me know any real estate people in Bangalore who are trustworthy and who can help me in selling my apartment?

Thanks and looking forward for your replies,
    Jesal

2. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Jesal,

I am selling my apt thro our property manager, a good friend, honest, reliable and a bank employee. We have known him for more than 10 years who has been taking care of our properties in Chennai, Bangalore and my mom's apt and few other family friends properties. He is based in Chennai and has his partner/friend in Bangalore to look after Bangalore properties. His name is Mr. Nanda kumar and his numbers
    91 94442 80840 and 91 89393 35666. Pls tell him that Geetha from California, US referred and you can feel free to get any service from him. Talk to him and he will provide his website info. He is more like a brother to me and have been providing all the needed service to deal with Govt agencies for any property and other matters. Try him.