Suggestion need adout Rammurthy Nagar

Discussion in 'Housing in Bangalore' started by SSSMagic, May 23, 2011.

1. SSSMagic

SSSMagic Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends...
    We are relocating to Bangalore...
    Got a individual home for rent in Rammurthy nagar..Akshay nagar rus stop
    shanthi layout main Rd....(newly build..)
    Is this area is safe?
    Having water problem?
    Power problem?
    Any insects problem as this home is very last in that street.. ther is an empty land in left side of the home...

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hiiii SSSMagic,

Welcome to RM nagar...i stay somewhat close to your place in Kalkere main road...
    coming to your questions...i would give you an idea of my place...i am not so so sure about yours...dont want to comment wrong
    (1)Security :: the place i stay too is completely residential area...but we do hear incidents of theft and theives trying to enter the house late night...so i would not say that its 100% safe...akshaya nagar too has lots of houses and there are banks like SBI ,some supermarkets and hospitals near your place...so i feel security should be fine but you dont take risks...make sure you put grill gates all around the house and also whereever possible inside the house...dont just rely on the existing wooden doors..if you have even a small staircase inside your house,make sure you secure even that place with grills....many people say this is the best method
    (2)Water problems::yes there sure are a lot....you need to make sure that your watertank and sump are full everyday...and make necessaery arrangements in case you feel water shortage....take an account of the capacity of both because in case your tank gets filled,the tanker lorries dont wait and try to move out wth the remaining water(so that they can sell the same somewhere else)...here again they would not reduce the amount here for the left out litres
    (3)Power problems::this is horrible...you really need an invertor at your house...this is directly proportion to your water problmes because even if the poweris not there(to transfer water to your tank from sump),the guys dont wait till the power comes back and again run with the balance litres...
    (4)insects.::YES YES...lots of them...take good preventive measures

looking at all my answers please dont get scared...this is the truth...but there is one more truth,people around RM nagar get all the benifits required...i mean whatever you want,you can get in this place...dont worry...i am at the same place for the past 3 years and have never thought about shifting to a new place eventhough the above problems happen everyday...there are lots of people,have access to various things,hospitals are there(you need to take a review of all of them but still for emergency,you dont have to run anywhere) and compared to other parts of bangalore,the cost of living is fine....many of my friends feel RM nagar is better compared to many other places in bangalore,mainly when it comes to cost of living and the access to the residents there to various necessities..you can products at both low and high cost,you can commute to various places in bangalore from RM nagar easily...traffic is less compared to other places...easy access to bus stops and railway station,is very close...there are lot more benefits of living here

any more help,please feel free to ask :)

Welcome to Ramamurthy Nagar :):hiya

3. SSSMagic

SSSMagic Bronze IL'ite

Hi swaran:wave
    Thanks a lot for Ur post.. :thumbsupIt helps me a lot.. Am coming there by June 1st week...
    Can you please help me in finding good gynecologist near by our area?Am in TTC having PCOD...
    And i need a good parlor too... Can you please suggest me...

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Welcome Magic....

Gynacologist mmmmm ,i generallly dont prefer or recommend someone to take their consultation(especially gynacology related) from any clinics/hospitals in RM nagar...there are many but i have never received any good comment from people here and neither did i go for consultaion from gynacologists in RM nagar when i was preggy...i believe there are many good doctors in the CMH road...many postive feebdacks from gynacologists around that area...
    refer this link for reviews

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...ngalore/12552-gynaecologist-in-bangalore.html

you can search for more in the bangalore thread....

Also to get other information about RM nagar,you can refer this link
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...ramamurthy-nagar-krishnarajapuram-yellow.html...
    for parlour related,refer the last page (as of today)...aswathy has given some good comment about a parlour that would be somewhat closer to the place where you are gonna stay...the parlours i would suggest would be a little close to my house(little away from your place)...even then if you need help,i ll suggest....

5. SSSMagic

SSSMagic Bronze IL'ite

Hi swaran
    Am in Ramamurthy Nagar.. 2nd cross.. Shanthy layout... I came here 2months back.. Here more insects problems.. Theft Problem.. Last night some1 standing in our bed room window i was shocked,Called my DH with out noise but he escaped.. Really am very afraid:-:)-( That too mine is last home.. Dont know what to do.. HOme is fully grilled no 1 can enter home easily.. But still am afraid.. Is any apartment in RM nagra?? I need 2/3 BHK home(10,000 rent)
    For Gyne' am seeing DR.Asha who is in RM Nagar Main road.. (In RM.N signal hv to take straight) Is she good?? Or sugges a good one please..
    SATHYA

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sathya,...sorry to know about your experience...but the thing is there are too much such issues happening even near to my house...you know what,there were 2-3 incidents that happened in my lane(compeltely residential) in 1 week...many more i hear every month in the nearby roads/streets...all houses are sealed...one incident that really shocked me last week...my neighbours(they dont interact much with us) went to tirupati at 10PM..they are like people who always stay at home...once or twice in a year i have seen them going for a 1-2 day trip..they never stay away from house...at 1 PM some theieves have come to break inside their house..my another neioghbour listened to their conversation...see at 10 they have left and at 1 their theives have come..i was so shocked to know all these...my neighbouirs constanly encounter the incident of someone walking near their bedroom just like yours..sometimes even tried to put in their hand.their house too is grilled...take care

eventhough you have kept your house completely safe,make sure you keep your jewellery and other valuables in the locker or at some place where these theieves dont find..we too have kept it that way...keep your keys too in a secret place...no other go..every week i get to hear one such incident...

better to stay in a place where there are more people dear...but that too cant guarentee safety...i too am staying in a crowded resedential area but still get to listen these stories,,be safe..what more to say...if you stay in a rented place,please shift to a litttle crowded area...thats my suggestion

Dr Asha..is it..Asha nursing home,on the way to banaswadi...i have visited her once and have heard that she is good...but have also heard that she is the only gyna who is better...i was advised not to visit any other gyna other than Asha if you go to asha nursing home
    my visit with her...she was a little fast...dint listen too much..i mean i had to keep talking to tell my views...if you find her conviencing,you can continue..i went to get a consulatin regarding my weening issue...so sorry dear cant say for sure...but have heard 3-4 reviews that she is good

7. SSSMagic

SSSMagic Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot dear..
    Wer am staying is little bit crowded area only and i have few friends near by too... But am really worried.. See ther is a police station in that junction that too near to our place then why this is happening??? HMMMMMMMMM wat can we do :-:)-(
    You too take care...

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thats the speciality...police they dont mind...gurka too not good but demands money every month..bad security here....:-(

9. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi,

if you can go to indira nagar then gayathri karthik is also good gynaec from manupal hosp, her nursing home is mother and child in indira nagar opposite to esi hospital. i have heard good about dr philomena she too have a nursing home at indira nagar and she also visits manipal but i dont have any exp with philomena.

take care,
    Padma

10. SSSMagic

SSSMagic Bronze IL'ite

Hi Swaran...
    The link that u ve send to me is not working... Can u send me again please...

"Also to get other information about RM nagar,you can refer this link
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/sh...am-yellow.html...
    for parlour related,refer the last page (as of today)...aswathy has given some good comment about a parlour that would be somewhat closer to the place where you are gonna stay...the parlours i would suggest would be a little close to my house(little away from your place)...even then if you need help,i ll suggest...."