needs a single/two bedroom flat in abu dhabi

Discussion in 'Housing in Abu Dhabi' started by getnitha, Jun 21, 2009.

1. getnitha

getnitha New IL'ite

Can anyone please help me in finding out a flat in abu dhabi.Currently I am staying in Baniyas.As i need to take my baby from India i hve to find out a flat in abu dhabi.

2. FirSrk

FirSrk Senior IL'ite

Hi Nitha

You did not specify whether you were luking for a place in the city or outside places like Baniyas etc would do. I know of a 2 BR in Shamkha. The area is close to Baniyas. If you are interested Il get the details for you.

3. Vavakkutty

Vavakkutty Gold IL'ite

Hiiiiiiiii Nitha...
    How r u?
    Where are you in baniyas????????we are also living in baniyas .....exactly in baniyas east 11 ...We are also looking for another room near to musaffah...Because we both are working in musaffah....If we get a room near musaffah it willbe good for travelling....

4. getnitha

getnitha New IL'ite

hai all,

I am looking inside city only.As i got a 7month old baby i am preferring inside city only.coz my office timings r from 8 to 5:30.noon time i will be getting almost 2 hrs break.so i can go hme and take care of the child tht time.now my baby s n india with my in-laws.so i hve to take him back as early as possible.

5. sweetsujata

sweetsujata New IL'ite

Looking for 1/2BHK appartment in Abu Dhabi

Hello friends,

Let me introduce myself ..
    I am Sujata Wakhare.I am originally from Pune and later moved to Mumbai after marriage in 2006.I came to Abu Dhabi with my husband in September 2008.He tried finding an appartment in Abu Dhabi city but could not get it.So we got one 2BHK flat in Mussaffa- Shabia for 135,000 AED/year and paid AED 15K as brokerage as well.

The flat in which we live is not worth what we are paying for.Its quite old ,has split A/C ,bad Kitchen and absolutely no view.Also with all the construction going on around us its very polluted.

Now we are planning to shift from Musaffa to Abu Dhabi City before the end of the housing contract in September 2009.I want to shift in the city as there are better medical faclities and also i can have a house maid to help me as I will have my baby to take care.My husband is also looking for an appartment in the city as well as newly constructed buildings in Shabia,Musaffa.

I am currently in Pune with my parents and expecting my first child by the end of July 2009.
    I hope I can find an appartment in city before September end with help from you all.Our budget is 130-135,000 AED/year.The flat we are looking for should be from direct owner and should have seperate water and electricity meter.The contract will be made by my husband's company.

Thanks in advance....

Take Care.
    Bye