1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

"Best out of waste",support my thread

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by sankasailaja, Feb 17, 2007.

did u like my thread

1. yes

131 vote(s)
    99.2%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  1. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

sure, you are most welcome

2. sankasailaja

sankasailaja Bronze IL'ite

hi ladies
    feeling very happy,members are sharing their ideas
    its been long time,i havn't posted

here is my idea
    when we bring food/sweets from outside,sometimes they might come in plastic boxes,though they are disposables,don't throw,wash them and keep aside,use them for giving left over food/snacks or anyhthing else to maid.

Not only that when we do party at our home,we might distribute some food to our close friends/relatives(instead of steel/plastic),so that there will be no tension of getting our boxes back

bye
    keep posting ladies

3. mathangikkumar

mathangikkumar Platinum IL'ite

Re: "Best out of waste",

Here I always reuse the gift wrappers. How? While opening a gift I open it carefully so that I reuse the wrapper when I have use them. For that I use the empty kitchen tissue roll and roll the gift wrappers neatly. Pic attached

Attached Files:

4. mathangikkumar

mathangikkumar Platinum IL'ite

nail olish removers can be used to remove the labels and other things printed on the complimentary zip bags and purses.
    I use to be discarded nail polishes to mark the cooker weights, petticoats, banians/ vests , mobile chargers chords with initials so that we do not lose them especially when we go on vacations to relatives houses.

5. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

When nail polish becomes thick, just add a few drops of nail polish remover and shake the bottle well. It acts as a thinner and your polish will be thin and smooth to apply.

You can just make a marking on bottoms of steel vessels with nail polish so that they do not get mixed up with your neighbours or with anybody's. Acts as an identifier.

sindmani likes this.
  6. krvchitra

krvchitra Bronze IL'ite

the daily sheets collected together as a bunch can be given to a temple to distribute viboothi ,kumkum,& turmeric powder

7. krvchitra

krvchitra Bronze IL'ite

if your ceramic cups ' handle gets broken these cups can be used to hold your paste brush or spoons etc as holders

8. latha

latha New IL'ite

Does someone have the pictures for chocolate curtains?

9. PriyaSinghvi

PriyaSinghvi New IL'ite

Hello...wat a wonderful thread it is....amazing
    I would also like to contribute to it.....
    we all have small old pouches (those we get wid the silver coinsand some time wid jwellery etc)....in kitty party or any other party we can put coins in it and give it. like suppose in kitty party games...suppose we have to give rs 50 to the winner, in that case just add 5 coins of rs 10 in the pouch and give it to the winner. I am sure every one will be amazed and surprized with this (My mother's tried and tested act ;) )

10. sankasailaja

sankasailaja Bronze IL'ite

We can use small glass jars(if the lids broken r lost) as candle holders,u can paint or do some designs with m-seal etc depends on our interest