1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Need ideas & suggestion for all rooms wall color

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by SmileySumi, Jan 12, 2015.

1. SmileySumi

SmileySumi New IL'ite

HI Friends

I'm new to this thread and this is my 1st post.1st of all "Wishing u all a very Happy New Year " :)
    i'm really confused regarding selecting wall colors for our home. Plz help us & give some ideas regarding color for 2 BHK flat. Now a days it's a fashion 2 walls having a same color & another 2 in different color /3walls same color 4th wall is contrast color, so i want to paint the walls with latest fashion & color should meet the vastu tips: like for kitchen orange ,yellow are good colors which i read through the sites.
    One more point please keep in mind my in laws are staying with me so 1 bed room they are going to use so for their bed room might be they can take my suggested colors or their ideas which i dont know :cry:
    So friends plz help in selecting the colors bcoz my inlaws are going to comment me not to use this color, dat color they dont like etc. i need u peoples ideas so dat at the end of d day everyone who sees the room including my DH appreciate the selection of colors.
    It will be a great help if u people share some of ur personal/site pics in this post.so i can choose the colors accordingly.Plz give some ideas or sites anything would be appreciated.
    waiting for ur positive feedback bie1

2. SmileySumi

SmileySumi New IL'ite

50 views but no reply/suggestions.
    Friends plz help me .................

3. minjagan

minjagan Gold IL'ite

Hi,

In asian paints sites, u have an option to upload the wall of ur room and try different colour...
    Try it...

4. Khushi78

Khushi78 Silver IL'ite

Smiley,
    Think of a theme for your house. I dont have much idea about colors that are vastu compliant but the theme can help you eliminate colors. 3 Walls same color and 1 wall contrast is just now in. As your in laws are going to stay with you, let their room be serene. Whites or beige with a contrast wall may be light brown or coffee. Mostly all the shade cards are having the contrast color which suits beautifully.
    Your room can be a soft pink purple or olive greens. It gives coolness and then other decor becomes more easy like curtains matching furniture , murals etc,
    Hall definitely make it bright and one wall with an orange/vermilion or royal play kind of wall with texture. mix and match can then be done for decor with T lights standing lamps bright curtains , paintings etc.
    Hope this will help.