1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Tips to buy bedframe and mattress in US

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by rajitha11, May 21, 2012.

1. rajitha11

rajitha11 New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I would like to buy bedframe, but wanted to check with you all whether to go with leather or wooden frame. please suggest me about mattress too.

Thankyou,
    Raji.

2. tiffany

tiffany New IL'ite

if you are planning to purchase online this one offers free shipping with code SPRING69 and discount sale are on

CHECK IT OUT HERE

3. rajitha11

rajitha11 New IL'ite

Hi Tiffany,

I'll surely chk that site, thankyou so much for responding.

Raji.

4. ownprincess

ownprincess Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    About mattress, the best thing to do is go to the shop, sleep on it and check.. only then will you know which one suits you. Both u and ur partner should be comfortable with the mattress. There will be diff types like soft, firm, extra firm and some new ones like adjustable firmness..

Regarding frame, if u have kids, do not go for the leather ones, coz they might pierce it or tear it . Else any one would do.. Also if u are staying in an apt and tend to move to a new place frequently then wooden frame would be a good choice, as leather might get damaged if not handled properly while transporting..

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  5. rajitha11

rajitha11 New IL'ite

Hi,

Thankyou for ur reply, I think its hard to make a decision regarding mattress but so far i'm good with Seally Posterpedic and regarding frame as you said its better to go with wooden one.

Thanks,
    Raji.:)