1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

how to get rid of cockroaches

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by deepthisini, Dec 7, 2011.

1. deepthisini

deepthisini Gold IL'ite

hii friends,
    i am in Dubai.i am recently shifted here.my problem is cockroaches.i don't know what to do.i cleaned whole room one day and sprayed hit of 2 bottle.but no result come out from that.i don't like to spent time in kitchen bcoz of cockroaches.pls friends pls help me.waiting for replies:help

2. jayasree05

jayasree05 Senior IL'ite

hi deepthi
    you can try this method, take little boric powder and mix little sugar, and make it into dough using little water and make small balls of it and place it corners in two three places., this has worked for me.

3. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

try for pest control that is very helpful it will not come again (personal experience)

4. Hemasanda

Hemasanda Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Use chalks like lakshman rekha meant for cockroaches. Draw lines all over the corners. Cockroaches will die in a short time. Try this It works

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

since you have recently moved, you could ask the management of the apartments/villa to do pest control stating that it is difficult. sometimes, the whole building has to be pest controlled to control cockroaches.

you get a good bye cockroach killing gel in lulu..it is a little costly..but worth it. it effectively kills and stops cockroaches from coming back.. i think in the gulf even baygon has a injecting gel style repellant.. there is no odour..you don't need to move anything..you can just inject a drop of gel to the door hinges, rails..

check it out..

6. tsheetals

tsheetals New IL'ite

Call Pest Control. Has helped me to get rid of them completely. We tried Godrej pest control. They have some kind of gel technology which saves me time and effort with no need to shift and turn furnitures around!

7. deepthisini

deepthisini Gold IL'ite

Thanks to all,tried pest control.Now no cockroaches in my home.:)