1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Photography : Photos & Photoshop

Discussion in 'Drawings / Sketchings / Photography' started by sunkan, Feb 26, 2006.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hai i learnt all on my own.....

dear vidya,
    i learnt all these on my own, my sis son taught me how to use polygamy tool that is all cut and paste from there i tried many things and now i have mastered it to a level, tell me where u want help...i dont know whether in this forum people r interested to know abt photoshop because i am here around for some time now but no such response for me to teach them...so may be ur the first one to have the cd and want to try out...ask me what u want i will try my best here....regards sunkan

2. Padmavathi

Padmavathi New IL'ite

Hello,

Dear Sunkan,
    Firstly i want to appreciate your work in Photoshop, really awesome. :clap I too have little knowledge about this photoshop.

After going through this thread i found that all the person were interested in learning this. I have a suggestion for you as i am also interested in learning this photoshop.

I think u can teach us or give us details regarding each tool which is in the photoshop , about how it works, how to use, etc., So that who ever are interested are benefited by this and i know u will be good teacher also.
    Hope u will consider my suggestion.:)
    Once more great work:clap

Regards
    Padma:wave

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

lets start with photoshop

dear padma and vidya,
    look at the first one it has been a patch up and using the designs available in photoshop and a two pictures of a face of a clown and the body of a diff clown brought together....
    the second one is the natural one of a bird breathing in winter just added some colorful heart to make it look like a loving christmas season...
    the third one is a photo shot but could be done in photoshop by inverting and bringing together two pic without showing the line...
    the fourth one is using two pictures with the face, reduce the opacity to make it look as if it is over the building.....
    now there are many tools let me know what u want to then it becomes easier for me to tell u all.....regards sunkan

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  4. Padmavathi

Padmavathi New IL'ite

Thanks for the Reply,

Dear Sunkan,

Thanks for the reply & Wow really good work, marvellous:clap .

Actually my suggestion was, most of us are new here to this subject of photoshop and seeing ur talent and these photoshop images, we also like to learn at least 10% of it. So kindly teach us or tell us about how to use each tool which appears on the photoshop menu. so that one per day means we can learn that get back to u if we have any doubts in that.

Regards
    Padma:wave

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

u need books to see this

dear padma,
    when u r so keen y dont u get some books on photoshop because reproducing a tutorial from basic of tools is simply tough i may have to download the picture then photoshop and then go on to tell abt it...it would be advisable if u can get some books...photoshop bible[Deke McClelland & Laurie Ulrich Fuller] it is a very good book from basic u need to go thru them..2. adobe photoshop and macromedia flash...TACT by Telescreen Academy of Creative Technologies..kindly get this book for the basic of photoshop...from then on u may follow what i say...u can also find in google photoshop tutorials...hope been a guidance for the initials here....regards sunkan

6. nishajeet

nishajeet New IL'ite

great job

hi sunkhan,
    u have great hidden talent u can make many great things on regular practice i too want to learn it plz tell me nay online learning option frm basics.becoz with out basement we can learn any thing.tell me an option where i can learn it with simple nad easy tricks if u have any notes plz send me Private Message ok thnax..bye take care.

all the best
    nisha:wave

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2006
  7. Padmavathi

Padmavathi New IL'ite

Thanks for the suggestion

Dear Sunkan,

Thanks for your suggestion:) , i will definetly go through those books referred by you & can u kindly guide free tutorials on photoshop in web so that i to will have chance to learn when ever i am free.

If i get any doubts i will come back to you and hope i will get good guidance.

Regards,
    Padma

8. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear nisha,
    I dont know abt online options available for photoshop, but they do take classes and pretty expensive here in india it goes up to 50k that is for professional who want to make it big inphoto studios and printing works...that is what these things r more used these days ...with animation and all i have written to padma here in this site abt books try to get them and read thru i am sure u will be able to follow it easily then if u come over and ask me what to do and how, i can guide u...but to start from basic abt tool is tough as u need the images and to photoshop with arrows and all u may not follow.....kindly refer there for the books and get back with it..iam sure i can help u all after that......regards sunkan

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2006
  9. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

defenitely padma,
    i will help in whatever capacity i have ...regards sunkan

10. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

the hridayakamalam with om

hai folks here is a beauty created by photoshop...hope u all like it..regards sunkan

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007