1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Juice Recipes for Weight Loss

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by maanasa, Jun 1, 2009.

1. maanasa

maanasa Silver IL'ite

Juice Recipes for Weight Loss

Losing weight can be a very frustrating process, especially if losing weight is only becoming more and more difficult for you. The key to weight loss success many people are turning to is learning how to make and eat healthy snacks throughout the day. It is a weakness everyone shares to think of a chocolate bar before a cup of yogurt or fruit. This is why juice recipes for weight loss can be a great asset to any diet plan you are utilizing.

First, owning your own juicer is the key to making this process work. Juice recipes for weight loss can be found in book stores and of course online which makes for surfing the net more and more worthwhile. Using juice recipes for weight loss can make you feel good about your diet because you are losing weight the healthy way and history has proven the healthy way is the avenue towards long term weight loss and avoiding future weight gain.

Basically to start your own juice recipes for weight loss simply begin by asking yourself which fruits and vegetables you like the most and creating different combinations for different tasting juices. The beauty about this method of weight loss is that there are really limitless combinations and possibilities when it comes to juice recipes. One day you may want the simple orange-grapefruit juice or perhaps a carrot and apple juice; mix it up! Check out how simple this juice recipe for weight loss is below and you will begin to understand just how much fun and rewarding this method can be.

<table style="margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 120px;" align="right"> <tbody><tr> <td> [​IMG] </td> </tr> </tbody></table> Watermelon Juice

• 2 cups of cubed watermelon (chilled)
    • 2 cups of cantaloupe (chilled)
    • 1inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
    Throw all of these ingredients in the juicer together and you have a great morning snack or breakfast.

<table style="margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 120px;" align="right"> <tbody><tr> <td> [​IMG] </td> </tr> </tbody></table> Morning Smoothie

• 2 large oranges
    • 1 red grapefruit
    • 6 frozen or fresh strawberries
    • 1/2 banana
    Use your juicer to get the juice for the grapefruit and oranges and then put the juice and the rest of the ingredients in a blender for a delicious smoothie you will want to make every day!

<table style="margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 120px;" align="right"> <tbody><tr> <td> [​IMG] </td> </tr> </tbody></table> Carrot Cleanser Juice

• 4 large carrots
    • 1 stalk of celery
    • 1 apple
    • handful spinach
    • juice from 1/2 lemon (optional)
    <table style="margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 120px;" align="right"> <tbody><tr> <td> [​IMG] </td> </tr> </tbody></table> Strawberry Smoothie

• 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
    • 1 cup orange juice
    • 2 tsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
    Pass the ingredients through a blender.

These are just four simple examples of great juice recipes for weight loss. By choosing to have a freshly made juice or smoothie for breakfast instead of bacon and eggs you are making the healthy choice for the day. Remember that although these beverages can substitute breakfast they cannot substitute your lunch and dinner. Use them for snacks to tide you over for your healthy meal not to replace them. Smoothies and juices provide the feeling that you are full even though you have not eaten anything substantial and this is the best kind of snack for anyone looking to lose weight.

2. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for sharing....

3. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Nice recpeis thanx for sharing..it is winter here so will use them in summer.

4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot for sharing, i drink fresh water melon juice with grapes in it i make it everyday and its really nice, i have it on an empty stomach and after an hour i have my breakfast.

love
    alpa:cheers

5. platinumsweet

platinumsweet Gold IL'ite

Hi manasa nice post.
    Thanks
    regards
    ani

6. shakambari

shakambari Platinum IL'ite

Nice recipes.

nice post.

7. gayatri310

gayatri310 New IL'ite

hi

You can try carrot and beets mixed juice as well and also orange and beets juice.try vegetables juices for 2 months and you can see a change in you and its best if we use organic vegetables if we can.

gayatri

8. maanasa

maanasa Silver IL'ite

will try gayatri... :cheers

9. ktg

ktg Senior IL'ite

Very good post Maanasa... Thanks for sharing this. I have taken a printout and stuck it in my fridge so that i will not miss it out in my daily routines ;-)

10. maanasa

maanasa Silver IL'ite

that was good ktg..