1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Help needed to control blood sugar..Please help me someone...

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by pihu123, Nov 5, 2014.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

What should be our Blood sugar level to conceive? Even if the Blood sugar level is Normal then also people don't conceive.All other Test related to pregnancy are normal.Can anyone guide me in  this matter? Is Prolactin related to Blood Sugar? If our blood Sugar is not normal we can't conceive? How people substitute Potato and rice to control Blood Sugar...

2. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

42 views and no help....

3. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

75 views and still no help....

4. CrayoNess

CrayoNess Platinum IL'ite

Blood sugar levels has nothing to do with conceiving.

5. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thnaks Crayoness for your reply...Please ladies pour your information here and help me...

6. Ramya30

Ramya30 Senior IL'ite

Hi pihu123, I am a doctor, I worked 5 years in US & now currently practising in India. One of the astonishing differences I noticed between Indian doctors & US doctors is, none of them in India are aware that milk is one of the major culprit that leads to diabetes. Milk may not spike up the sugar levels, but it disrupts natural ability of sugar absorption. So if you consume coffee, tea, milk everyday over years your body will develop diabetes. There is list of disorders which it leads to. Not only milk, there are others in the list, like food chemicals, processed sugar, pesticides, oil.. etc.

Indians ask me “I am consuming milk from many years, nothing happened” it’s something like telling “I am smoking from so many years, I did not get cancer”. If you are smoking for many years & did not get cancer, it means your body is healing every day, no one can tell when your body gives-up. Same with milk also. Anyone wants more info, let me know.

pihu123, answer to your question -: Blood sugar is nothing to do with conceiving.

1 person likes this.
  7. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks ramya for your reply.You have very nicely explained.Thanks for taking out time from your schedule to reply my question.Is Prolactin related to Blood Sugar? My prolactin level always go up and down every month.What might be the reason? Any idea...I am trying to conceive but every month failure....which dissapoints me a lot...Hope you can help me out...

8. Ramya30

Ramya30 Senior IL'ite

No, Prolactin is not related to blood sugar. I guess you are worrying too much about prolactin. Let it go up & down, nothing to worry. If it's too less or too high, then its a matter of concern. Keep your mind calm, stop worrying about unnecessary things.

In your first post you have mentioned "All other Test related to pregnancy are normal". That's good, but what about your husband's results. Has he under gone any tests like semen analysis or hormone analysis ?

9. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks ramya...I have done regular blood test like thyroid,LH level and all other test related to Pregnancy...I have also done Fallopian tube test for myself in which both the tubes were found to be open....But i have not undegone any artificial treatment till now for which my in-laws are forcing me...My husband have undergone sperm analysis which was found to be normal...why i am not able to conceive then if everything is normal arises so many un-necessary questions in my mind...That's the problem...I can't answer to myself that if everything is normal in my body then why i am not able to conceive? where is the problem? Do you think as a Doctor that i should undergo laproscopic test or any kind of artificial treatment? Are fallopian tube test and Ovary tubes different with each other? I have heard that in Laproscopic the doctor can see whether the tubes inside both the ovaries are open or not? As i have already done fallopian Tub test (HSG) I am interested for that test.....What should i do...I am so much worried...Simply need your suggestions and help..Thanks..Hope you will definitely help me...If someone can throw light on this please....

10. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Can anyone else help me out..