1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

How to feel energetic ( thyroid patient)

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by Emarald, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Emarald

Emarald Silver IL'ite

Hello All

I am thyroid patient for last 12 years and working mother of 2 kids. I am in my early 40s and feel very tired every day. I check my thyroid level regularly, do physical every year, follow up etc. Dr said everything is normal. I take good sleep every night. I get body pain, back pain, neck pain when I work in office 2-3 days continuous without break.

I tried doing yoga, gym but I get more tired and time is also very limited. Can you lovely ladies please advise me, hot to increase my energy. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    1 person likes this.

2. DonaldJones

DonaldJones New IL'ite

Eat healthy food and don't avoid yoga or exercise, this are very beneficial. Take medicines regularly and consult to your physician.

3. Emarald

Emarald Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your reply. I do take medicine regularly, do all household chores including cleaning, cooking, laundry with full time job and 2 small kids. Only time I get is before sleeping. I try to do surya namaskar and crunches. My diet is also very good with lots of veggies and fruits, less carbs, fried items very rarely. I take vitamins also regularly. Dr said my TSH level is normal.

4. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Emarald,

I also have similar condition and environment.Recently I visited Ayruvedic/Natorapthy dr and he commended few Dietery supplement and I'm feeling very better now.

Please see natuorapthy dr in your area.They may able to help you out.
    You may need to pay from your pocket but it's worth of it.