Is it good to consume Amway Nutrilite Protein powder for Pregnant women

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by samsuree, Apr 18, 2012.

1. samsuree

samsuree New IL'ite

Is it good to consume Amway Nutrilite Protein powder for Pregnant women. Also it has other supplements like vitamin tablets, calcium tablets and omega 3 tablets. It will be great if you can help me out.

Regards,
    Suresh A

Admin Note: Here are relevant discussions on Nutrilite

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indian-diet-and-nutrition/89106-how-safe-usage-amway-products.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indian-diet-and-nutrition/56090-amway-protien-powder.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/health-issues/179479-nutrilite-for-various-health-issues.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2013

2. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Helo...

I would like to let you know that its completely safe to depend upon Amways products during pregnancy.

I was using those pdts during my pregnancy. I had major complications. I had high sugar level and was banned from eating any rice and so many fruits. My DH is a Amway pdt distributor and he replaced all the doc's medicines with the AMway's pdts only

I used to drink protein powder mixed milk every day as BF
    took Protein daily tablets everyday untiol the last day of my pregnnacy
    i took parcelanium tab for 3 months
    Omega 3 tablets for 3 months from my 5th month onaward
    from my 3rd month i was Iron folic and calmag was also a part of my daily medicines.

It used to cost me 5 - 6 K more per month yet,.. as i knew what i ate and what food i lived on, I knew I was not able to enjoy the best foods during pregnancy. yet my baby was born healthy. The doc suspected if she had be kept under observation. that was not necesary..

Even today Amway pdts are part of my everyday usege.. i take cal mag daily and she drinks amways milk powder

3. ramkarthick2011

ramkarthick2011 Bronze IL'ite

Very informative. Great post, i bookmarked it.

4. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

from my knowledge i wouldnt suggest amway products.One of my friend had an effect on using them on a long run.Please do consult a doctor before taking anything like this

5. drsurabhijain

drsurabhijain Silver IL'ite

Dear ,
    i am very sorry But consult your Gynaec for any kind of protein supplementation during pregnancy...

Take care,
    Surabhi

6. visa1977

visa1977 New IL'ite

They are very good. Protein, Ion folic, Calmag. If still have doubt, just inform ur Doctor. But its really a gift u r giving to yourself and the baby.

7. ramyapradeep

ramyapradeep Silver IL'ite

Sangeetha,

May i please know what products were your friend taking and what effect she had.

8. jayakumarLIC

jayakumarLIC New IL'ite

No donot take any Supplements Pl follow the Dr advice , what your body need Dr only aware , calcium or any product .Hi protein or calcium will not be absorbed in your body so take what your body is required really .