1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Kidney stone

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Ooviya, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

hi,

Did any one know about kidney stone related problems and remedies?
    There are 3 stones found in my husband's kidney. But all r in small level. Finally doctor told regular medicine and drinking more water r more than enough.

my hubby also following that. But suddenly he feels more pain in abdomen. I am also too worried. so please any one tell me detaily about kidney stone and any home remedies ASAP. :spin

2. vimala1957

vimala1957 Bronze IL'ite

You definitely get the treatment and advice from the doctor. A lot of water and fluids are a must.

As far as home remedy, I know of the "walai thanda"(the trunk of the plantain plant). It has worked to a great extent for my brother. You can cook it anyway and include in his diet. Probably the elders , anyone you know can advise you on it.

Wish him a fast recovery.

3. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

hi

I dont think there is a need to worry very much. Your doctor has advised u right.

Even my friend who is in early 30s got kidney stone. She was hospitalised for few days. Doctor told her by medicine, the stone will be flushed out thru urine.

But they gave some diet restrictions for her for few months

like dont eat spinach/leafy vegetables
    dont eat tomatoes, (it seeds is mroe harmful)

Yes and to drink lot of waters.

hope this info will be useful

4. star83

star83 Senior IL'ite

Hi OOviya,

Even i was affected by this. Let me share my experience

1. Treatment: Best treatment for kidney stone is homeopathy.It is very effective and it will cure soon.Before going to homeopathy, please scan once.

2. Allopathy: will only reduce the pain. If your DH has severe pain, they will put a vein injection - ketanol.

3.Tablet: The pain can come at any time. So always keep Ketanol Tablet in your home.It should be used only the pain is severe.

4.Home: Ask him to drink 2 to 3 litres of water.In empty stomach,3/4 or 1/2 cup of Vazhai thandu juice should be taken with out sugar / salt ( Weekly Twice). Every day Elanir(tender coconut) should be taken.

Any queries you can ask me.

Regards
    Sugi

1 person likes this.
  5. Garg

Garg New IL'ite

U should consult some urologist, if he will put a strent in the kidney the, sones will quickly be flushed out.

6. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Thank u Star an Garg. our Ureologist Dr. gives only one tonic. But it's not effective. R u Sure Homeo is Effective one? It's ur personal opinion?:thumbsup

7. star83

star83 Senior IL'ite

Dear Ooviya,

In my family i, My brother, Cousin, Elder Brother and some more are affected by this.

We all took homeopathy Treatment only. We got good results.

My cousin had seven stones in both kidney and blader. He took continuous medicine and he got cured

We use Allopathy treatment to reduce the pain ( Trips , Vein injection and tablet) when it is severe

You can take Homeopathy Treatment. It is good

Regards

Sugi

8. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

hi STAR,
    Will u pls tell me the duration of this medicine? my hubby had 5mm, 6mm and 7mm stones. Is it possible it Homeo?