1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Remedy for my Knees Pain.

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by MONISHKA, Sep 17, 2009.

1. MONISHKA

MONISHKA New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am MOnishka from Hyderabad, my age is 23 and 15kgs :eek:mg:above ideal weight. I have severe knees pain:drowning which is from past 3 years. 3 years back here there was a disease called Chicken Guniya, even I suffered with that, after suffering from this..every alternate day I have problem in my kness. I am a working women and do go to gym every day, still my knees ache is not reducing.:spin

Can someone advice me any remedy, I am fine even if it is advice on Homeopathy or any advice as such.

Waiting for you reply eagerly.

Admin Note: Do check other useful links on joint pain and remedies

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/health-issues/86951-home-remedies-for-joint-pains.html
    Relief from Joint Pain
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/senior-citizens/114290-happy-joints-read-remedy-joint.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/nature-cure/36672-fenugreek-seeds-very-useful-arthritis.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/health-issues/116419-healthy-joints-for-healthy-life.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/health-issues/8745-knee-pain.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013

2. shel_28

shel_28 Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Are you really 15 kg?:shock: :shock: Cant beleive it?. Have you typed it by mistake.:hide:
    Nowadays In advertisement, they show Franch oil is working for knee pain. Have you tried this? Also check out the thread on arthritis posted by me. Read that PDF file. May be you'll have some idea about it. Please drink atleast 4 glasses of milk daily. Also take Amla fruit, citrus fruit juices. Even if you lack calcium mineral you'll have problem like this.

3. MONISHKA

MONISHKA New IL'ite

Hi Shel,

Thanks for your reply:). Can you please give me more details regarding Franch oil, would it be availabble in market? Lastly can you please upload that attachment again as I couldn't find the same :confused2::confused2:

Thanks in advance,
    MOnishka:thankyou2::thankyou2:

4. shel_28

shel_28 Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Check out this link : osteoarthritis
    Franch oil is availanle in medical stores too.

5. bars62

bars62 Senior IL'ite

hi monshika,

you can give hot water fermentation to both the knees.

you can give press and release method (acupressure) by your thumb to your ears which will give immediate relief to your pain.

the shape of the ears is like baby in the womb. so imagine the knees of the baby which comes in the second fold (upper side) of the ear. press and release 14 times preferably on empty stomach or half stomach. you can repeat the process any number of times.

do not worry about the wrong point. even if you press wrong point there is no side effect.

press hard and release the second knot of middle finger which also gives immediate relief to the knee pain.

try the above three methods and give me fb.

bharathy.g.

6. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

There is a perfect cure in homeopathy. It can prevent the disease also. Check with a good homeopath.
    Homeopathy during Chikungunya

Symptoms of Chikungunya includes fever, debilitating arthralgia (joint pain), swelling of joints, stiffness, myalgia (muscular pain), headache, fatigue, nausea, vomiting and rash.
    Homeopathic medicines prescribed according to clinical presentation of the patient are very effective for relieving complaints during Chikungunya.

Homeopathy after Chikungunya

Patients who have contracted Chikungunya Virus infection are found to have incapacitating joint pain or arthritis, stiffness and swelling of joints for weeks or months. Many Chikungunya patients cannot do their routine work for several weeks after illness due to debilitating stiffness and joint pain, weakness etc. Additionally, some patients have reported prolonged fatigue lasting several weeks. Loss in terms of absence at work is very huge.
    Homeopathic drugs like Sulphur, Lycopodium, Colchicum, Ledum Pal, Arnica, Eupatorium Perfoliatum, Ruta etc. when given according to symptoms of the patients, relieves sufferings after Chikungunya very effectively.
    Homeopathy to prevent Chikungunya

During epidemics the concept of "Genus Epidemicus" of Homeopathy helps against that disease. According to this concept clinical picture of a group of patients in a particular locality is studied and the most suitable remedy is selected as the Genus Epidemicus for that particular epidemic. This remedy is given to all healthy people in that locality in order to prevent them from suffering from that disease. This remedy increases person's immunity to such level that even after infected mosquito bites, it cannot produce active disease in the person's body.
    It is always wise to have medicinal prevention as mosquito bite cannot be prevented at all times. Chikungunya mosquito (Aedes Aegypti) bites in daytime so it is practically very difficult to prevent mosquito bite when you are working outdoors.

7. NainikaSomaiya

NainikaSomaiya New IL'ite

Hi,
    I think Physiotherapy will be the right method to cure Knees pain on a permanent basis. You can contact a good physiotherapist in your town . Definitely lemme know the feedback.

Take Care,
    Nainika

8. lakshmit

lakshmit Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    For knee pain, weight is definately a reason... Even if u go to doctor they would for sure suggest this... My sis-in-law had the same problem and when she went to doctor they said not to wear heals footware and had asked her to wear a flat footware and also had requested to reduce the weight..

love..
    lakshmi.

9. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

My father-in-law eats garlic seeds for his knee pain and according to him is very effective.

You take care care of your stomach also. Gas problem also aggravate the joint problem. Garlic seeds takes care of both.

10. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

I suffered with knee pain and had to walk with a walking stick for a year. Still remember the pain, the fear about future etc etc...
    Now I am perfectly fine and normal. Knees take time to heal as they bear weight.
    1. Avoid exposing your legs to cold climate.
    2. Go to a physio and ask for something called "hot wax massage". They wrap a cloth dipped in boiling wax on the knees. It increases blood circulation and healing. Once inflamation is reduced like this, the joint will have better flexibility and less pain.
    3. Ask your doctor if you should be resting your knee or exercising?
    4. If excercise is advised, try elliptical and not tread mill (very bad for knees)
    5. Take pain killers with some antacid (i took zinetac) to prevent stomach problems.
    6. Fish oil if taken over a period of time (to reach a certain level in your blood) will give pain relief.
    7. Where ever possible, avoid squatting, sitting on the floor and getting up, stairs, low chairs, carrying heavy weights etc etc. The pain from squatting usually comes 2 days later.
    8. Check if you have flat feet. People with no arch will need some kind of arch support.
    9. When the pain is really bad, wrap a cotton duppata or crepe bandage around your knee(to give some kind of stability) and stretch your leg with a pilow under the leg (under knee area) and relax. The pain will reduce after sometime.
    Hope this helps.