1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone using Biotique products??

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by sindukarthik, Apr 29, 2009.

1. sindukarthik

sindukarthik New IL'ite

hi all,

I use Biotique shampoo for my hair.. is anyone using it? or any other products in biotique??

mine is a oily skin with pimples and red marks of pimples.. I want a clear skin.

can anyone suggest me with any good remedies in biotique products?

sindhu

Admin Note: You may wish to read relevant discussions on BIOTIQUE products

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/face-and-skin-care/148328-biotique-beauty-care.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/body-care/52806-my-product-review.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/face-and-skin-care/29204-biotique-100-natural-does-not.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/h...es/194173-biotique-herbal-shampoo-review.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2013

2. anita2912

anita2912 Bronze IL'ite

I am using Biotique's Fruit pack--Skin Whitening and Fairness pack.It is suitable for all skin types.I find it very effective for my skin.

3. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

I have used many products from Biotique.The shampoo,green apple is good.Sometimes you can even omit using a conditioner while using this.
    Their powder which contains red sandalwood and basil is great.It takes care of excessive sweating from the body.Gives a smooth feel for the facial skin too.
    The moisturiser takes care of any skin dryness and itching caused by excessive heat.
    I have yet to try their Henna pack[in powder form].

geevee :thumbsup

4. goodu

goodu New IL'ite

Hi sindu.. i'm from chennai.. Can u please tell me where u buying biotique products in chennai...??

5. RamyaKrishn

RamyaKrishn Silver IL'ite

Hi Sindhukarthik,

My friend used to buy biotique products but I wasnt very keen on know what and how it really works but for pimples and red marks on your skin you could try some home remedies...

one simple way is take fresh yogurt and a pinch of turmeric mix and apply all over the face then wash using warm water and pat your face dry, your skin will become soft and gradually you will loose the pimples and the marks will take some time!!!

Another way is if you could get your hands on some fresh methi leaves, crush them and add a few drops of lemon juice and apply all over the face!!!

I tried the above methods for about 2 weeks before my wedding and I never did a facial for my wedding :thumbsup!!!

All the best!!!:cheers

6. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Hello!

I want to know if anyone tried Biotique products especially for Hair?? Please let me know as I wish to know if it cures dandruff and helps grow hair.. I read reviews about BIO MUSK ROOT and I guess its quite good!

Please reply me on this... the usage pattern... and any good product to use for dandruff and hair growth...

7. Delo

Delo Senior IL'ite

I am an ardent fan of Biotique products but BIO WATERCRESS HAIR CONDITIONER has truly disappointed me.It makes hair fall aplenty and makes it rough too.Wrote to Biotique but they never responded.....I immediately switched conditioner after many an application of WATERCRESS and now not a single strand falls...

8. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

I like their products. I like thier moisturizer morning dew I think . That was only one which suited my skin . I struggled so much in USA to find one which suits me .

i also like their coconut night cream And face packs.

Realised it was very old post after responding