1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Lot of health issues after 2nd delivery

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by SaiNiharika, Jun 23, 2015.

1. SaiNiharika

SaiNiharika Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I am facing a lot of health problems after giving birth to 2nd baby boy. Now he is 18 months old. From 5 months daily i am facing any one of health issues. I am taking proper diet. for 3 days i sever with cold, next week i server with vertigo problem. Next week i will suffer with sever stomach pain because of gall stones. Another week i will server with body over heat problem.....
    Like that i am facing different health problems one after another.
    I am using English medicens for some and homeopathy for some problems.
    I waxed a lot . please tell any helpful solutions to these issues.
    Please.

2. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Since your baby is 18 months old, it mostly isn't from the delivery. Since vertigo/cold/gall stones etc aren't related it sounds like coincidentally you are falling ill very often. I suffer from vertigo and allergies too. Vertigo is something that I have no control over. It comes when I'm stressed. I try and control my stress levels through exercise. For your gall stones, are you on a strict fat free diet? If it
    still bothers you you should get in touch with your doc and see how you can get this problem resolved. Regarding colds etc, with kids at home they are bound to bring it and give it to everyone around them. Not much you can do other than things you probably are already doing, ensure kids wash hands thoroughly, no sharing of utensils and towels etc.
    Discuss all health concerns with your doc though.

3. DrMrunalini

DrMrunalini New IL'ite

Hi
    You need to be very specific about your diet. You should design your lifestyle. Start meditating. Taking food on time. And take out time for yourself . You will definitely feel good.

4. SaiNiharika

Thanks for reply, i am taking food with in time. but not doing any exercises and meditation. please help out in this which is best for me.

5. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Op...very often gall stones problems start during pregnancy.I had them during my pregnancy.My doctor told me that hormonal changes during pregnancy sometimes cause formation of stones.It caused me major problems after child birth and I got my gall bladder removed.

Vertigo- I have this problem too and I have managed to find relief by changing my life style.
    My ENT speciaist (since this problem is related to the inner ear) told me to not do any sudden jerky movement of the neck.Also to avoid getting up with the jerk from lying position. I try to avoid 3D movies and scenes that make me dizzy. If I still get it...I take a medicine prescribed by the doctor (as a last option) and rest in bed.

As for colds and viral infections...I have been drinking a glass of fresh lemon juice everyday and have realized that my colds and other viral infections have reduced a lot.

Check with the doctor on your specific problems. More importantly ,believe that these are temporary problems and don't let them drag you down..

Hope this helps.Take care.

6. SaiNiharika

Thanks for the reply. iam using homeo medicen for gall stones. Bcos of all these problems, i am getting depression, all of my life related to with medicens only. i am spending all of my time with diseases.