1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Vitiligo

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by beenad, Mar 5, 2015.

1. beenad

beenad Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I am looking for treatment option for vitiligo. Can anyone help?

Beena

2. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@beenad - Can you give us some details on whether this is for a child or adult? Also since your profile says Thrissur, have you already tried the Ayurveda route? I've heard that for skin ailments Ayurveda is the best treatment option out there.
    please let me know if you would like to move this thread to a regional forum for better viewership. I hope someone answers your query here.

3. devilsankita

devilsankita New IL'ite

@beenad - I would like to share my experience here. I was suffering from vitiligo from past 6 months. I had tried many treatments for curing my vitiligo but results were none. So one of my friends suggested me to take homeopathy treatment as she was also cured by same treatment. After hearing her I decided to take homeopathy treatment. After taking vitiligo treatment for 3 months I started to notice the decrease in my vitiligo. It took time but eventually, I was vitiligo free. Homeopathy treatment is a slow process but it eventually cures the disease of its roots. We need to have patience in it.

Hope this helps out.