1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

sleeping problem

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by anuvedha, Nov 17, 2014.

1. anuvedha

anuvedha Silver IL'ite

hi friends,
    my problem is i am sleeping always. i'm feeling tired and sleeping alot.
    even in middle of doing anything i feel sleepy. if i dont sleep at that time my body gets tired and i become weak. udane rest edukkavittal padapadappu erpadugirathu.

last one year this problem is there but not continously. but now past two months its increasing. i hav pcod. but thyroid s normal. any suggestions/help dear friends?

anu

2. pavikart

pavikart New IL'ite

HI Anu,
    Watch what you eat - avoid very sugary and processed food . exercise atlst 30 min per day and then you will automatically sleep well at night. dont sleep through the day.

3. Ishika009

Ishika009 Senior IL'ite

A great technique of sleeping at night is listening to relaxing music. You can either get a CD of relaxing music or you can also download an app on your phone. Keep listening to that music and you will eventually fall asleep.

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

anu how is your hb count. sugar levels.

though pcod creates sleep disorders, has there been any shift change or pattern change in the last one year that has given you this exhaustion.

sometimes a baby, a shift change at work, the stress anything can cause the excessive sleepiness. even side effect of a medicine.

if you recently had your thyroid checked. maybe you should check with your gp.

5. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

A lot of Stressed and Tired Body doesn't gives sleep to me too, And even the body doesn't ache