1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Sinus-Surgery -Urgently need ypur help

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Ooviya, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

My hubby having nasal block and breathing problem in the past 8 months.. Then ENT suggested a nasal spray but no use... Then did CT scan... Diagnosed nasal deviation and polyp...Then Dr suggested Endoscopy Surgery... Its only permanent Solution..

Any one did surgery?? Is it occur again or not??

What about siddha or Ayurvedic medicine for this??

Am waiting for your reply...

2. Swarnaprabha

Swarnaprabha New IL'ite

Nasal deviation can be corrected only by surgery and this will relieve the block feeling while breathing. Talk to ur ent doctor and ask him to explain the pros n cons of the procedure. Ayurvedic medicine can only cure diseases but this is a condition.

1 person likes this.
  3. Orchids1

Orchids1 Senior IL'ite

Hi Ooviya

Nasal deviation can only be corrected by surgery. But about the polyps some people like me have re-curing polyp. I had the surgery thrice so far for polyp removal. Nasal polyps are usually harmless except when they start blocking the nasal passage it becomes so difficult to breathe.

I would suggest get the surgery done once and then go for ayurvedic/homeopathy treatments to avoid the polyp from coming back again. I live outside of India so I never had the option to try this. But there is no harm in trying those after the surgery I guess.

1 person likes this.
  4. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much for ur replies... I got second opinion also.. He told mild deviation and polys is stage 1.. So surgery is not necessary now... am planning to move homeo or siddha..