1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

which tampon is best?

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Rachna, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

hi, i have never used tampons. can anyone guide me which one is good for swimming? from where can i get it? (will it be available in medical stores). also wanted to know the price.. plss help me

2. venlax

venlax Silver IL'ite

Dear Rachna,
    Actually I don't know the meaning of "tampon".That may be the reason for ur not getting any reply also.If it a cream or so u will definitely get it in leading medical stores.May not be available in ordinary medicals.If u are health specific, u can try some good cream in Ayurveda medical stores such as IMPCOS.Pl be careful in selection as some may not suit the skin.Should make a trial by applying a little behind the ear or upper side of the wrist.If the word means anything else,pl specify in detail.
    With Prayers & Blessings
    venlax

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Rachna,

Tampons are like sanitary napkins which is used to absorb your menstrual flow. They are made of soft cotton pressed together to form a cylinder-like shape, so that they can be easily inserted into the opening of the vagina. A tampon absorbs your menstrual flow, or blood, before it has a chance to leave the body especially for sports women, Dancers and others too. Tampons come in all different sizes and absorbencies, and can be purchased at most pharmacy or supermarkets.

Personally I haven't tried one, so not sure of the brands that exist, Hope you have got some idea, SAIRAM

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Venlax,

Thanks for refreshing even though you just guessed from your point of view, hope you got an idea too.

SAIRAM