1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

ACIDITY-suggestions pls

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by babyraji, Apr 10, 2008.

1. babyraji

babyraji Silver IL'ite

Hi paulina
    i think the coffee n the wheat products at nt is the main culprit.my uncle happpens to drink a lot of coffee thru out n has a very demanding job ofcourse with lots of stress.he usually takes chappathi for dinner with some salad n soup.
    i will suggest him to slowly lessen the consumption of these n switch over to other oats r rice.

bye
    raji

2. twistur4

twistur4 New IL'ite

:hiya,

I have been given the tablet rabeprazole sodium and Domperidone SR tablet for Headache... I had severe headache and vomitting a day ago, and went to doc he told me that it is vascular headache and it is coz of Stress. But how does this tablet for acidity help me? Also he has given me Etoricoxib tablets which is normally given for Osteoarthritis , Rheumatoid arthritis , Gout or
    Ankylosing spondylitis . Now i really dont know if i have to continue taking these tablets or stop it.

Please suggest. However i will talk to my doc abt this.. My concern is how is headache related to this...

Regards
    Ashu