1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Easy, Safe & Immediate Relief from PCOD

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by mahakes2011, Oct 18, 2012.

1. mahakes2011

mahakes2011 New IL'ite

Hi

Are you suffering from PCOD? Stop worrying and try the below safe and easy medicine and get rid off PCOD within three days.

1. mavilangampattai (it is available in all naatu marunthu shops)
    2. Garlic
    3. Pepper

Take equal amounts of all the above three and and grind to powder.

Eat one big beetel nut amount of the above mixture for three days.

after three days, all the cycts will be flushed out.

No other pathiyam or any other food restrictions to follow this.

May God bless everyone and all ladies who suffer from PCOD should get cured.

Admin Post: Here are useful links on PCOS remedies

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/gynaecology/200487-huge-hair-fall-and-pcos.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/gynaecology/170616-pcos-having-acne-dandruff-pls.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/nature-cure/49597-nature-cure-for-pcos-2.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/gynaecology/175088-pcos-problem.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pregnancy/193601-home-remedies-some-home-remedies.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/k...77928-benefit-various-item-weight-loss-3.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013

2. sumaramesh

sumaramesh New IL'ite

Dear Mahakesh

Where did u learn this from ??

I dont think this works, if it can flush in 3days, y would 1000s of people suffer from pcos still.

1 person likes this.
  3. bhuvisrini

bhuvisrini Gold IL'ite

Dear Mahakesh
    Is it working? are any one cured from this? Please share. I am also suffering with PCOD. Thanks in advance.

4. mahakes2011

mahakes2011 New IL'ite

HI ILites,

Missed to post few more information on the above posts. Please find them below:

The source for the above informations is from www.siththarkal.com

The above is not a copyrighted information. Actually, the publisher wanted everyone visit the site and get benefitted out of her hardwork. She works hard to post the rare remedies for people like us.

I missed to mention the source yesterday.

This remedy is recorded in agathiyar naadi. Anything mentioned in siddha medicine needs to be followed with procedures. We need to have a proper guru and His blessings.

I am suffering from PCOD for a long time and my scan my report said I have multiple bilateral bipolar cysts in both the ovaries. I took medicines, but did not show any results. Then I saw this medicine ( I am a regular visior the siththarkal site). I stopped all my medicines. I did not take any medicine for any other problems in my body.. I prayed Agathiyar and sought His blessings becuase this remedy was discovered by Him. after a month I just tried this simple one. Third day night I got spotting(I did not get periods for more thana year) I was happy that I got periods (But it was just spotting and not regular periods). I got disappointed because even i thought this remedy is so simple and how will it work. Then after two days I was waiting but I did not get periods. So I went and did a scan and to my surprise the report says, both the ovaries are perfectly normal. Not even a single cyst, shape, size liquid level everything was normal. It was amazing.. I felt bad for suspecting this medicine and got tears from my eyes. Daily I say thanks to Agathiyar whole heartedly

One important I dont want to miss to share here is

Hair started growing on my face. I had one long hair, it was so strong like mushtaq. I really felt bad. Then after taking this medicine even that hair had fallen. I was so happy seeing this result.

Thyagarajan and Sweety82 like this.
  5. mahakes2011

mahakes2011 New IL'ite

The above site has lot of medicinal remedies and it is very effective. I stopped taking all my medicines for a month because I wanted my body to get stablised and any toxins should be flushed. But those who are struggling a lot from PCOD need not wait for a month. Because it is NOT mandatory to flush the toxins for this medicine.. I took this medicine 3 weeks back.. There is no side effect and it is the regular material which we use in our daily cooking. I tested on my own and then my first thought was to share this with ILites becaues IL is one of my daily routine that I never miss in my life. I love all my ILites and I dont want any one lady to suffer with PCOD, its pain, surgeries etc..

Doing surgery for this kind of problems is useless as it will come back again and surgery damages our body. Please halt and research for solutions for any kind of health problems beore going to surgeries.

Thyagarajan and Sweety82 like this.
  6. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Mahakes, do give the link to the page where exactly it is mentioned in the website. I could not find it and the search option given there is also not working.

7. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

If this is true and the medicine works, then its going to be a great relief for loads of people.
    If you have tried and sure about it, please share the great info in Trying To Conceive threads..

1 person likes this.
  8. mahakes2011

mahakes2011 New IL'ite

I guess there are many formailities in IL public forums to explicitly type the website address. But I can help you with tags to locate the particular thread. The site is available in both Tamil and English. Please look for the tag 'pengal maruthavam'.

9. saramuthu

saramuthu New IL'ite

Hi Mahakes,
    Thanks for your informations. i am also suffering with pcod and hair in my face, i have required more informations can you help me?

10. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

mavilangampattai (it is available in all naatu marunthu shops) can you translate this to english?

1 person likes this.