1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

External piles and ttc...

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by pallavik96, Jul 18, 2012.

1. pallavik96

pallavik96 New IL'ite

Anybody with external hammeroids have delivered baby? Please share your stories here as it will boost my confidence level...I am on ttc and have 2 external piles which is very painful..plz help me...During delivery what happens? I am scared ...so plz help me !!!!

2. pallavik96

pallavik96 New IL'ite

12 views and no help? Have i written anything wrong or nobody have experienced hammeroids during ttc or delivery?

3. HasiniS

HasiniS Gold IL'ite

Dear pallavik96

My best wishes and loads of baby dust to you on your ttc journey.
    Regarding your fear .. Don't worry ...

I know exactly how you feel because I had them (have had them for weeks) and I was terrified about them during labour... I had the feel that they're gonna burst or something :( But anyways ... The good news is I had a normal delivery, my baby weighed 4 kg !! and those hemorrhoids were the least bothering mind while I was having those lovely ;-) contractions ...

I spoke to my doctor before delivery who said that it's quite common for ladies to have them, either before delivery or for sure after delivery. She said that during labour I probably won't even notice them (there will be all sorts of other pains distracting me - lol! she was very very true)

Hope this helps... I know it's not a very cheery subject but you ease out as this is nothing when compared to getting prepared to face the contractions :) So put your mind there !!

And yes ... You can ease out now and then sitting in the warm water bath and apply lots of castor oil to ease out your pain. Even keeping cold water pack can help you..

Good luck - hope it all goes really well for you!!
    baby dust to you :)

1 person likes this.
  4. HasiniS

HasiniS Gold IL'ite

Dear I think your inbox is full

5. pallavik96

pallavik96 New IL'ite

Is there any ayurvedic oil for shrinkage of piles? Please help me somebody...

6. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

don't know about specific ayurvedic medicine. My FIL suffered a lot from this and the best advice given to him by the doctor is to sit on a tub filled with warm salted water, the piles shrinked. If you have WC you get specific tubs with medical equipments supplier which will fit in to the WC and you can sit in it comfortably.

7. pallavik96

pallavik96 New IL'ite

Thanks Mimur for ur reply..But any specific ayurvedic oil would be more helpful to me...If you come to know any remedies to shrink external piles then please let me know...

8. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Try Himalyas Pilex Ointment. Its external onitment. But i dont know whether it can be applied during preganancy. Check with you doctor. I also got it a year after delivery. Again i got now when i moved back to hotter place. I am using that ointment. It is better now. Also as other IL suggested, try sitting in the warm water. Eat lot of fiber food, drink lot of water.

All the best for you delivery.

9. pallavik96

pallavik96 New IL'ite

Thanks Soch for ur help and reply.But does Himalaya Pilex ointment help to reduce external hammeroids? You had external or internal Hammeroids? Your help could solve my problem...Please help me..

10. chetavani50

chetavani50 Gold IL'ite

Hi
    I have posted to u earlier regarding the same topic but i did not know that u r on ttc.Don't worry about the piles during labour.But eat a lot of green leafy vegs and fresh fruits.This is good for u at anytime.It does no harm to u.If u want u can ask ur doctor for a laxative like milk of magnesia etc. It works as a stool softener.