1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Getting Fear while travelling

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by BuviVishal, Mar 2, 2012.

1. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

HI Ladies,

From past few months i am getting afraid while travelling in a bike or car or bus. Because i am thinking that accident is going to happend, if its happends na how the pain will be there like that..... one day my husband put the sudden front break i falling down and my hip is got affected. nothing happend as serious. i was thinking because of my negative thought its happened. but i cant stop it. whenever i go with my dad or husband, i got the same thought. i dont know how will i stop this. yesterday also i travelled by office bus from Mahindra City to Guindy. the driver droved the bus very fast... i am not able to sit in a seat. anyway nothing is happend but i am worrying. now i am thinking that this stress will affect me lot. Already i have more thyroid. doctor adviced me do not get stress more.

actually i did not get pregnant thats why i am coming by bus instead train (to avoid steps). if i got this kind of fear how will i get pregnant:bonk. I dont know what to do. if i say this to my husband and dad they told dont get afraid.:hide:

Please help me out from this fear.:drowning

Regards
    Buvana

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

[JUSTIFY]Buvana, you know the answer :) Keep your mind calm and build up your confidence level.

1. Morning you start your day spiritually by listening to Slokas or devotional songs (let it play in the background and do your chores).
    2. Recite slokas while travelling
    3. I have met with accident twice and I fought with my thoughts to overcome the fear and I am happy that I succeeded and now travelling without fear
    Keep your mind calm. Best wishes & baby dust to you.
    [/JUSTIFY]

2 people like this.
  3. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

dear Buvana,

Even I hv experienced this. Cant explain how this happens but hv experienced this on more than 2 occasions. You will need to avoid thinking about it. I managed to get out of the situation by saying a short prayer before travelling n while in the car, I used to concentrate on my breathing. Slow deep breathing is like a form of meditation - it helps u to get rid of yr thoughts. Though it seems difficult, but if u do this for a couple of days, u will manage to break the cycle. If u feel u cant meditate, then u can try reading a book or getting involved in a discussion with the co-passenger.

Please dont increase yr stress levels. Try these tips n see if they help. Let us know if u r successful.

All the best,
    love
    kylie

4. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

hi Kylie,

Let me try to follow this tip and let you know the status. but i dont think so it is possible to deep breathing when we think about negatively...

5. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Dear Buvi,

Its all in the mind. When the mind is disturbed, lots of thoughts keep coming. It would really help if you calm yourself. In the bus, you are not alone. Lot of other passengers are with you as well.
    Why don't you take a book or magazine with you so that you can read in the bus till you reach your destination? This will keep your mind busy. Since you are doing nothing in the bus, your mind gets into the thinking mode.

Deep breathing is a form of relaxation. Whn you do this, at that time concentrate on your breaths. Feel the air going inside you and when you exhale also, concentrate on air you breath out and feel yourself lighter.