1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

hello ladies , pls help in giving suggestion for gsatric trouble

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by coolforyou, Sep 6, 2011.

1. coolforyou

coolforyou New IL'ite

hi IL,

My mom is suffering from gastric trouble , can any one suggest me some good medicine which can help her to get complete relief from gastric trouble , and please suggest a medicine without any side effect because my mom health is very important ...please please help me . Here there are many mothers visiting daily , so you can understand my mother 's problem and help my mom .. thanks in advance :)

2. Neerjavakil

Neerjavakil Silver IL'ite

She Can take ocid in the morning empty stomach or pentodac, a very good medicine for gastric trouble.

3. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi cool,

For instant relief from gastric trouble you can give your mom one teaspoon cinnamon powder with warm water, first you dry roast cinnamonn stick till you get the nice aroma but dont burn it. Powder and give with warm water, she will get relief in 10-15min. It works for my mother hope works for ur mom too. After dinner your mother can have a mixture of omam ajwain 1/4tsp, asafoetida heeng 1/4tsp and salt lil... have with with warma water and walk for 15min. She can try few days and stop it. There are really good medicines in homeopathy you can visit some good doctor. Allopathy is not good in long run.
    take care,
    Padma

4. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

To get immediate relief you can put her under medication. But that will only suppress the problem. To get permanent relief the root cause tobe checked. When diet is regularised, this can be cured. My FIL too had severe trouble but now he is absolutely fine and having sathvic easily digestable diet.

Totally avoid spicy food. Can use little pepper for taste. Instead of fried vegetables, giver her boiled vegetables and red rice kanji. Avoid sour curd, butter milk and imli based things for some time. Use 'kokam' instead of imli later on. after a week slowly shift to normal rice and sathvic preparations. she will be soon ok. wish her speedy recovery.

5. coolforyou

coolforyou New IL'ite

wooooow THANKS A LOT FOR ALL OF YOUR WONDERFUL INFORMATIVE REPLY ,

I am now quite confused from which medication to start with . Thanks a lot for spending time for helping my mom .

But i am quite noob in ayurvedic , home remedies and homeopathi . so what ever you all told are very new to me , so can any one give me a english medicine for the permanent relief , sorry if i am wrong and please don't mistake me .

One of my mom's friend advised her to take "garlic pearl" itseems .will "garlic pearl " really help my mom in giving right solution ? do they have any side effect ? because she is constantly pushing me to buy this , but i am afraid of side effects caused by unknown medicine :( ....please help me IL ..thanks in advance

6. kyg2011

kyg2011 New IL'ite

Hi,

I don't know about this garlic pearl. But, for the time being, atleast mimur9 suggested, you may first concentrate on your mom's diet. First and foremost, no capsicum, green chillies and tamarind. You may let garlic, ginger and red chillies in her diet. Drink a lot of water. The root cause for her severe gaestric trouble could be physcological as well in case she is too stressed and bothered about something too much. Sleeplessness and untimely food intake as well could be some of the other reasons. Keep her relaxed and make sure she takes enough rest and lots of water.
    Oh yes! you may also provide her some tender coconut water if she likes.

All of this and medicines as suggested by the doctor helped my mom to recover soon.

7. suryadivya

suryadivya New IL'ite

8. drjayanthymenon

drjayanthymenon New IL'ite

give your mother one glass water with little black salt (if she has normal blood pressure). then give her only cooked rice (if she is not diabetic- if diabetic only chapati without oil)with home made curd with little black salt and cooked vegetables (avoid green leaves , vegetables under the soil , tomatto ) without any masala (even should not add paste of ginger, garlic and cumin seed ) . She should take small meals . There is one good naturopathy medicine name- Pavanam . If she take this medicine will be good for her

9. SAandA

SAandA New IL'ite

Hi,

I am a nutritional consultant. I am sure that with proper nutrition in her diet, she will be able to get relief. As you said, health is very important. So Medications will provide a temporary relief only and may lead to side effects if taken in a long run. Before I go on and suggest her a change in diet, i need to know what is her current eating habits. you can write to me at anithasridar at gmail so that i will suggest a good nutritional diet for her.

10. swathiudhay

swathiudhay Bronze IL'ite

Hi My Husband has the same problem, his doctor said his stomach produces more amount for acid than normal. below remedy is what i am doing and has proven effective.

Ingredients for 1 glass of hot water:

Aloe Vera - Please take out the green and scrape out the insides. - Quantity - 1 Table spoon

Grind the below mentioned ingredients and take the juice out (u can make for 1 week and store it in fridge)
    Indian Gooseberry (AMLA, big ones in kannada we call it bethada nelikaye) - Quantity 1 no
    Tulsi - 10 leaves
    Pudina - 10 leaves
    curry leaves - 10 leaves
    wheat grass - 10 grass - u can grow it at home
    Bottle Guard - 2 inch piece

Procedure:

Mix the aloevera and the juice extract in a glass of hot water and give this to ur hubby everyday in empty stomach and a glass after dinner.

(Please don't add pepper, u can use a pinch of salt for taste if needed).

The above recipe is good for Gastric, Acidity, Blood purification, Stomach Ulcers, Blood Cloths, It also prevents Cancer and Diabetes.