1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Growing long thick lustrous hair fast !!!!

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by inertia2009, Jun 11, 2010.

1. inertia2009

inertia2009 Junior IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I want to share a green smoothie recipe with you all for growing long thick hair. You have to be consistent to get the results. I have been drinking green smoothies for the past 2 weeks and can certainly feel the difference in the length and texture of my hair. The recipe is as follows:

1 handful spinach leaves
    1 romaine lettuce leaf
    1 whole apple with skin
    1 pear
    few pieces of watermelon
    1 small orange or 1 small apricot or 1 kiwi

You can add a little water and blend everything. I usually add the watermelon first and blend it and then add the green leaves. You can drink this immediately or store in the refrigerator (but don't leave it for too long).

Even your kids will love this smoothie. You can add any fruits of your choice, grapes, berries, mangoes, papaya anything. But just keep the spinach as your base ingredient and keep trying other types of greens. I alter every week by adding different types of green leafy vegetables, like kale, romaine lettuce, mustard greens. But i always add a handful of spinach. Trust me, this smoothie is delicious, you can hardly taste the greens in it as you will be adding fruits, especially if you add mangoes, pineapple etc.

I usually don't add pineapple, mangoes, and papaya because i get a lot of pimples when i eat these fruits. So i avoid it, even though i love them.

This is a great way to intake your fruits and vegetables, if you are like me who always forgets to eat green leafy vegetables. Oh and almost forgot one thing, it would really help if you could drink this in the morning on an empty stomach, before drinking coffee or tea (this is my breakfast and i am so happy that i am doing good to my body) This will allow our bodies to get the best benefits. If not on an empty stomach, drink this at least 3-4 hrs after eating.

2. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

dear inertia,

thanks for that tip.I shall try it :).

3. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

nice tip inertia...

Thanks for the share..