1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

what is the role of henna and egg for hair growth

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by sujakalyan, Jun 19, 2007.

1. ani123

ani123 Senior IL'ite

Wonderful routine and wonderful advice Soha :bowdown

But getting up at 4 am ...I'm not sure if I can do it.I really want to get up early as our day starts early and can do lot of things.But I just cant kick myself out of bed ...ufff got to work on that...

2. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

I would say that egg white is good for hair loss but i always stick to what made my hair atrong, long and silky and it's extra virgin coconut oil... here's what i do:
    1. massage EVCO to hair and scalp (make sure that it penetrates the scalp thoroughly)
    2. Wrap with hot towel and cover w/ shower cap then leave on overnight
    3. Rinse off w/ a little shampoo and lots of conditioner (one w/ coco milk) and PAT dry...dont rub w/ towel....just pat it dry...
    4. Use wide tooth comb till it gets a bit dry ( no dryers or irons pls)

3. srilatharajesh

srilatharajesh Silver IL'ite

People who dont buy eggs at home can replce the egg with "jawarisi" which is white in colour and round in shape.

4. SBHornsey

SBHornsey New IL'ite

Dale,

where does one get extra virgin coconut oil? or do you use a specific brand? Please let me know as I desperately need to try this ...

5. lovemeer_g

lovemeer_g New IL'ite

Pls reply on extra virgin coconut oil. What's the brand name & where can we get it ?

6. sharadamenon

sharadamenon New IL'ite

:)Soha should share her daily routine so that it benefits everybody.

7. winnievenkatesh

winnievenkatesh New IL'ite

hi soha ws so imprssd to read ur testimony.....will lke to ur daily routine...thanku

Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  8. reemap

reemap New IL'ite

Soha plz share your daily routine with me as i a lot of problem with my hair...they are dull,thin....plz help...i would b greatful....thankx reema

9. manasi27

manasi27 New IL'ite

Hi Soha

Thank you for sharing. Indeed you are doing all the right things. In my own experience diet and lifestyle plays a cruicial role.

Have you ever tried Neem powder in hair conditioners? I have read that Neem is very healing for all skin and hair conditions when used internally and externally. I will try it now myself. A friend of mine has a hair loss problem. She uses henna and oils her hair but no change. She eats pretty healthy but has a hectice lifestyle. She also had got some perming done before and used chemical products. ANd I feel it is because of all this and wil ltake some time to recover. I have sugested her to use neem mixed with yogurt and henna. As her hair is dry and she should not use henna on its own and mix something oily. If you have any suggestion would love to know. Also does fenugreek powder mixed in yogurt applied to hair helps against early greying of hair?

Many thanks
    Manasi

10. apul2203

apul2203 New IL'ite

dear soha..pls share ur routine wit me...i hav started applyin henna 4 my hair..
    i mix henna powder..hibiscus flower powdere n amla powder along wit curd n egg..my hair is falling at a rapid rate...its reduced to half...pls help me..