1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Curly hair during pregnancy

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by kavyareddy, Feb 23, 2010.

1. kavyareddy

kavyareddy New IL'ite

Hi,
    My hair has become very curly during pregnancy. Its been 5 months since i delivered baby. Still there is no change in my hair. Its not looking as before. :-( Please suggest me some solution to smooth my hair.

Thanks,
    kavya

2. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Hello Kavya :hiya have you ever used ang curler or tried tying your hair while pregnant? if you did, then maybe that's the culprit... here's my tip to help your hair go back to being straight and beautiful:
    1. Massage extra virgin coconut oil on your remaining hair and scalp (make sure that it penetrates your scalp) just massage, never use comb..
    2. wrap it with hot towel then cover with shower cap
    3. rinse off with a little shampoo and lots of conditioner (preferably one w/ coco milk)
    4. PAT dry your hair, never rub with towel...
    5. use wide tooth comb till it gets a bit dry...no irons or blow dryer pls...
    With this, im sure you'll regain strength for remaining hair and eliminate hair loss...
    hope this helps...give me a feedback then or check out besthairlosstreatmentreviews for more infos.. :thumbsup

3. kavyareddy

kavyareddy New IL'ite

Thank you very much for ur reply. Can you please tell me where can i get extra virgin coconut oil?

Thanks,
    kavya