1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair care help

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Sabeena17, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Sabeena17

Sabeena17 New IL'ite

Hey my name is Sabeena and I'm African-American,Indian, Portuguese and said to be white. and I have recently cut my hair, And it is now a little past my shoulders.HATE IT.Im looking for homemade recipes to gain strength, growth and straightness. I live in the USA and I don't know of any Indian-Only stores in my areas. which is why i would like homemade recipe's. Help please :bowdown

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

3. Sabeena17

Sabeena17 New IL'ite

Thank you for the help and the warm welcome.I posted that before I even looked through the pages.

4. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

I live in the UK but I am also mixed. Chinese mum but dad who had a Japanese mum and a father who was half English and half Indian (in colonial days called an Anglo-Indian). I had damaged hair due to post op radiotherapy and my hairdresser suggested I use Pro Naturals Hair Repair System. You should take a look at their website and read through their Advice page. As you are in the US it will be very easy to buy online. After a few months use I can tell you that my hair is no longer brittle, it actually shines and even though I use a styling iron daily I do not have any split ends. My hair has strengthened and certainly has it's mojo back. Not a homemade recipe but a balanced product that works well for me.