You are already
a member and logged in!
- To thicken your hair
- Powder date seeds and mix it with the white of an egg and apply on your hair.
- Shampoo after 30 minutes. If you are running short of date seeds, use hibiscus petals instead.
- A massage of Castor oil thrice a week will work wonders to improve thin hair.
Homemade Shampoos and Conditioners
- For healthy hair use herbal shampoos with the following ingredients: 100 grams of Rita seeds, 100 grams of Amla Powder, 100 grams of dried shikakai powder, 20 grams of Aloe Vera juice and 3 glasses of hot water.
- Soak the rita seed in warm water and squeeze out the juice .
- Add to this amla powder, shikakai powder and aloe vera juice and use as regular shampoo.
- For natural conditioners you can either use beer, vinegar or henna.
Reduce hair loss
To reduce hair loss and ensure thick hair, grind coconut and use the extracted milk to massage your hair. After an interval of 45 minutes or 1 hour, shampoo.