You are already
a member and logged in!
Please Share Some home made tips for black and healthy hair
Sorry, you need to be a registered member and logged in to access this page.
Please login or register below.
It's easy, quick and FREE!
Please Share Some home made tips for black and healthy hair
apply pure coconut oil everyday 1hr before shower.
in a hot pan add coconut oil add some curry leaves crushesd and and simmer and boil it for some minutes . drain and use this on the hair and scalp,you can add amla neem etc to the oil while boiling.
Look back and thank God.
Look forward and trust God.
Look around and serve God.
Look within and find God!
*****MAY GOD BLESS YOU*****
According to ayurveda, a healthy beautiful head of hair requires an ongoing care routine that starts with nourishment.Massaging the scalp and hair with warm oil, preferably infused with hair-friendly herbs, is the best way to nourish the scalp and hair topically. Not only does the massage work wonders for your hair, but it also relaxes the mind and nervous system. The oil for the massage can be customized by hair and body type. If your hair is thin, dry and frizzy and prone to split-ends, you have Vata hair. If you have fine hair prone to premature thinning or graying, you are Pitta-predominant. If you are predominantly Kapha, your hair will tend to be thick and oily.
A warm oil massage, done at least once a week (if you have more Vata in your make-up, you would want to try to do it two to three times a week), has the following benefits:
- It lubricates and conditions the scalp, helping to prevent flakes and dry scalp without the use of harsh chemical shampoos.
- It helps enhance blood circulation in the head and neck area. When the scalp is “tight” from stress, circulation and hair growth are impeded.
- It helps relax the scalp and increase pliability.
- It helps strengthen the roots of the hair and nourishes the hair-shafts, promoting new hair growth and strengthening current hair.
- It helps soften and condition the hair, making it more manageable.
- It spreads the natural oils of the hair, increasing hair luster and vibrancy.
- It helps protect hair from the damaging effects of the sun and harsh weather by improving resiliency over time.
- It is replenishing and rejuvenating for dry, damaged hair, and helps prevent excessive brittleness and split-ends.
- It helps pacify Vata dosha. Especially when enriched with Vata-pacifying herbs, a warm oil hair and scalp massage can be wonderfully relaxing for the mind and nervous system.
- choose almond oil or sesame oil as the base oil. Both of these oils are very nourishing for the scalp and hair and help reduce stiffness and tightness in the scalp.
Black hairs require an extra care as they are thick and dark in color so have more chances to lose the color by sun. They look bad when turn gray before time because of their thick texture. If regular care has to be taken dark black hair can remain as beautiful as ever.
- Oil massages your black hair with lukewarm oil at least twice a week. You can choose coconut oil, any herbal oil, aroma oil or olive oil to nourish your hair.
- Always use shampoo, which is specifically made for black hair. Sun silk have a wide range of shampoos for different types of hair where they have shampoo for black hair.
- Conditioning your hair and protect them from direct sunlight. Coat your hair with hair serum to add shine to them and wrap them with a scarf or cover with a hat when going in sun.
- Eat healthy food for your hair. Which is rich in calcium, minerals, vitamins and iron.
- Use wide tooth comb for your hair and brush them with a soft handled hairbrush.
Never tie your hair when they are wet.
- If you blow dry your hair then do it properly and occasional as drying them more with the heat of the dryer damages their texture and color.
- If you like to color your hair and take advice from some hair expert because black hairs are usually thick and all colors don't cover them. So seeking professional expert's help will let you know which brand of the color and which shade will cover your hair well.
- For styling you can use gels to set the hair. Thick black hair can be set very well with the gel.
- Deep condition your hair at least once in a month with a hot towel steams and by conditions them with henna, herbal readymade hair packs or eggs. It adds shine to the hairs, make them smooth and soft and protect the natural black color of the hair.
- Get your hair cut neatly time-to-time regularly so that you don't get brittle split ends on the ends of the hair.
- Apply medicated shampoo if you are getting dandruff in your hair.
Most important thing to remember the black hair color is to protect them from direct sunlight because they loose the color when in direct heat.
there have been many discussions regarding this,and i have tried a lot of recipes too and it did help.
my recipe is :
massage oil into hair atleast for an hour before bath.
then make a paste of these ingredients;
soaked fenugreek seeds
coconut milk or curd
apply this mixture for half an hour in bath and wash it off.be careful to wash it off with cold water,otherwise the egg will smell bad on hair and as well in the bathroom.
do on alternate days you will get healthy,dandruff free hair very soon.
you might also want to check this link,you will get many recipes here.
project to grow long hair
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
Last edited by neets; 4th June 2009 at 02:15 AM. Reason: change in links
If your daily dose of hair conditioner has increased, then try to binge on spinach and beans.
Hi, thanks for sharing the helpful home remedies for black hair. I m gonna try this soon. Thanks once again.
apply mixture of curry leaves with curd.massage through the scalp.dry for half an hour.rinse properly in water.regularize this method.you will get good result